If you could be a tree, any tree, what kind would you be? and why?

That is a Baobab tree (Adansonia digitata). The variety looks like it’s from Senegal. During rainy season the baobab tree is covered in leaves and are flourished with monkey-bread fruits which the Senegalese use them to make baobab juice.

Baobab juice? monkey fruit? WTF? What is going on here? Where’s my chainsaw?! I have had it!!! I have had it big time I tell you!!!

Today, I am a humid tree because the humidity is very high today… and I think that I might rain… or leave…

Today, I am a birch. Oh yes, that is what I am!

Today, I am an elm… Gosh! I hope that I don’t get some beetle-spread disease… Why that would be like Ebola for trees!

Today, I am a pine… a knotty pine. hahahaahahahahaha

As I am British, I shall be this Tree today:

Today, I am a MONEY tree…

First and foremost, I prove that money DOES grow on trees!
Second, and following, I can shake da dollars loose!
Third, and finally, this may not make sense (haohaohaohaoha) but I don’t care! You will never get me to change (haaaahahahaha) my mind!

[quote=“fred smith”]Today, I am a MONEY tree…

First and foremost, I prove that money DOES grow on trees!
Second, and following, I can shake da dollars loose!
Third, and finally, this may not make sense (haohaohaohaoha) but I don’t care! You will never get me to change (haaaahahahaha) my mind![/quote]
You remind me , more and more, of the Emperor Nero…I thought this may tickle your ( hahahahahah) fancy. Incorporating two threads into one etcetera, etcetera My Fair Fred, sorry , King Fred of Siam…oh no, I have merged into the surreal ,rambling menagerie of ideas, that is Fred.

What a great idea. Today, I am a Siamese tree, that means one of me is an oak and the other of me is a kind of oak that is not like the first oak that I mentioned.

Does the left hand one know what the right hand one is doing? Is the right hand one exactly the same, or is the left hand one different? Is this an ambidextrous coupling, or does it lean slightly to the left ( like the GW protagonists) or slightly to the right ( like Fred)? I need to know. :popcorn:

What an intriguing question. I did not realize this until I attempted to figure this out but, in a mirror, am I seeing left or right? and if I am seeing right and thinking that I am right does that mean that I am really left or is the mind aware of the reversal and thus compensates to give one the correct understanding of the relevant side from which one examines the perspective in a mirror? And if the mirror is the supposed reflection, how can one be sure of this. I mean there is the possibility that the real me is trapped in the mirror or merely engaging in exploration such as a scuba diver might in a scuba suit or as one might do in a dream… but then, where does that leave one? At this point, I have become highly confused but I do know this: By God! I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous! Truly!

Irregardless of your views, I know what kind of tree I am today… I just won’t tell you!

I am a lunar eclipse tree… most definitely that is what I am…

I am confused as to the meaning of “a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.” Can one be a “bird-in-the-hand-is-worth-two-in-the-bush” tree? If so, that is what I would like to be as it best represents WHO-I-AM.

Can one be a nostalgia tree? I think that I might be that… leaves of the past?

Wow.

Dis Fred.

My words. Rubbish.

Today, I am a FU tree and I don’t mean that in the Chinese sense of the word… need a hyphen to figure it out or have I made myself clear?

Today, I am a be all that I can be tree…

Can you be not a tree?