If you hear that Chinese is difficult, then I am your guy

Hi, my name’s Victor Sun,

I teach Chinese/Mandarin in various aspects of the language such as business applications or daily conversation or preparations for upcoming examinations. I offer 1 on 1 or group lessons of up to 2-3 students at an obviously lower rate per student than 1 on 1 lessons. 1st lessons are TRIAL lessons, and if you like the lesson style, content and method. We will start officially the 2nd lessons. I believe the most natural way to learn Mandarin is to separate it into 2 main categories, speaking&listening and reading&writing. First part, we do speaking and listening which is the most essential part to any language. Then as the fluency grows, we move on to the next level of practical applications of reading and writing. I teach in a simplistic manner that if you think learning Mandarin is hard. I am the guy. Mandarin is the easiest language to learn in the world especially with grammatical structure. I am also able to provide cultural background briefings of Taiwan and China whilst teaching. Most importantly, the lessons can be carried out in Roman-Chinese alphabet upon request.

A little about my background. I graduated from one of the top universities of Taiwan, National Taiwan University. I majored in law and I have had worked in OCAC (Taiwan), which is a government institution that specializes in teaching Mandarin to the 2nd generation of Oversea Taiwanese children, as well as teaching a bit about Taiwanese culture and life style.

victorsun1958@gmail.com

Thank you, Victor Sun

Sounds interesting.

• Where are you based, and where do you hold lessons?
  • What are your rates and travel charges?
  • What’s your academic and professional background?

-I live in TianMu, but I can travel to most of the MRT stations around center Taipei. I prefer to hold lessons in cafes around the city of course.
-Rates are to be discussed privately via email as there are group/individual rates. Travel charges are none as it should be self covered.
-I have worked for OCAC (Taiwan) for several years in teaching Mandarin to the 2nd generations of Overseas Taiwanese children.

[quote=“finley”]Sounds interesting.

• Where are you based, and where do you hold lessons?
  • What are your rates and travel charges?
  • What’s your academic and professional background?[/quote]

Updated Info.

I wrote you an email the other day, have you received it?