iLearn.tw...Is this for real?

Yeah. Bunch of videos. I also saw these. Honestly, I can’t even read this stuff

3 Likes

Check out that latest picture on their FB

Is that legal these days?

Also on their FB page -

1 Like

There’s gotta be an easier way to make a buck.

1 Like

And yet he’s been doing it for at 9 or more years.

Those pictures are bad. Someone needs to point the fake news police in his direction, or at least the real news if he really teaches kids.

Maybe he doesn’t need money. :idunno:

1 Like

OMG! Is there a weird expat conspiracy theorist in Taiwan?

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure the fines apply to any fake news related to the virus. So the “handwashing only kills bacteria not viruses” from the top could be considered fake news and therefore fineable. Who wants to report this guy?

4 Likes

where should i report to? i’m not even here for the reward, except to see his :sob: face

1 Like

You could always call your favorite news station. I’m not sure who to call. The CDC? The police? I bet if you called the police theyd tell you who should call. They’re always quick to tell me “that’s not our job, go call the environmental protection bureau” when my neighbors leave tiny scraps of metal shavings and nails outside my doorstep or burn so much ghost money I’m convinced their house is burning down, so if you said “there’s a crazy spreading lies about the virus and I’m worried about my safety if people believe it” they’d either help you or redirect you.

that’s my understanding of reporting something in about every country. “that’s not our responsibility” is 99% of the answer.

i sent an e-mail to the criminal investigation bureau in response to this ilearn.tw fake news publisher telling them he spreads false information which could potentially harm society. i don’t think anything will happen but if they get to him i’m even happier.

7 Likes

Batshit crazy, send him to Wuhan.

1 Like

I think the first conspiracy theorists arrived with the Dutch and we’ve been stuck with them ever since.

1 Like

Can you be more clear?

There’s a reward for turning in fake news? How do you get it? I’m here for the money.

1 Like

Was talking to an expat friend last Saturday. I swear - every time someone tries to “educate” me via YouTube I can’t help but roll my eyes.

His personal theory was that coronavirus was a hoax and the WHO were all going to be tried for war crimes soon. There was also a bitcoin aspect to his argument that I’m forgetting. Good guy, but too much time on YouTube watching conspiracy videos.

Ironically he’s called in sick today.

1 Like

I have no issue with people having conspiracy theories, eventually one of them is going to be right, I just wish they wouldn’t go on about them so much. They are incredibly boring people. Train spotters only with a slight air of menace.

2 Likes

Really? Cos’ I have this one YouTube video you really need to see… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ilearn started posting more publicly recently. This one brags about his 8yr old student. Proof his “school” teaches kids

A beginner’s pronunciation problems are asinine? But progress after only “thee hours”.

2 Likes