I'm bored - ask me anything (FenjaJie edition)

Spend it now. Money is of no use to the dead.

1 Like

Harsh :grin:

2 Likes

Yes. :angry:

1 Like

Another idiot had the same stupid idea some time ago:

5 Likes

Nice!

@zender: Invest your 5000 ntd in some lagavulin.

I think you pretty much covered all the bases. Wait, we don’t play baseball in D, so… you covered all the Eckfahnen.

2 Likes

If you were forced to choose between taking a bath in vomit or taking a bath in diahrrea, what would you choose?
(I am tortured by this kind of questions by my kids)

1 Like

Just can’t get the staff these days

1 Like

Maybe you guys don’t know, but Regulars can also change the thread title…

2 Likes

Diarrhea. Higher water content so it’s already a bit diluted and decidedly less acid.

4 Likes

It’ll probably make you vomit though, so you’ll end up with a mixture.

3 Likes

@yyy Sorry, I forgot future#3.

1. More than 50% of the Germans say “Lol ,f*ck it. What’s the worst that can happen?” and vote for ‘Die PARTEI’ (the PARTY). After taking over Power from the current government the new one will enforce some parts of their programme:

-Re-building the wall by hand in order to create more jobs.
-Making sure Germany doesn’t have to take in more Refugees p.a. than the mediterranean sea.

Other events that could follow are Bavaria (finally) declaring independence, followed by Saxony doing the same. I forgot to compare Saxony to Quebec (Strange dialect, strange food, far-right, also wanting a bit to be independent but want to wait for one of their friends to do it first).
Our new government will most likely seize the opportunity to deport all the members of an ‘alternative’ party who I legally can’t compare to neo-nazis to independent Saxony. The Federal Republic of Germany is then renamed into German Reich to f*ck with the Nazis a bit more since they can’t use it anymore for their country.

I personally would raise the 5%to 50%. This way we could have either a government that has the power to work or none at all. Better than the current one that isn’t working and just gets on everyone’s nerves.

1 Like

Who fixed @fenjajie’s name in the title?

1 Like

I did it myself.

1 Like

Maybe you don’t know, but you can see the history of the changes, too…

I do, but this is the ask @FenjaJie thread

2 Likes

How do I avoid getting dental plaque? It always comes back! Help!

2 Likes

-Regular professional teeth cleaning
-Brush your teeth twice a day for at least 2 minutes each
-Toothbrush with plastic bristle, brush head not too big and soft to medium hard bristles
-Use toothpaste containing fluoride
-Use dental floss daily
-Mouthwash helps too

2 Likes

Well, the only thing that works for me on that list is the first… I do the rest already without stopping the plaque coming back.

My dentist will always ask me to do something about getting plaque, and I will tell him “that’s why I am here.” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes