I'm Rick James Bitch

[quote=“www.milkandcookies.com”]The series that brought “I’m Rick James bitch!” into the popular lexicon.

Charlie Murphy’s True Hollywood Stories series about hanging out with Rick James in the 80s.[/quote]

[Charlie Murphy’s True Hollywood Stories: Rick James Pt 1]

[Charlie Murphy’s True Hollywood Stories: Rick James Pt 2]

[Charlie Murphy’s True Hollywood Stories: Rick James Pt 3]

It’s old, still funny and I have a feeling that there are many who still haven’t seen it (since it’s off of a TV show in the US).

Enjoy

I have to say this was probably the ONLY good stuff he had on that darned show…

I have to say that I disagree.

“Hey! Hey dawg, hey! You stepped on my sneakers mang!”

:laughing:

The Chappelle show is great and there’s a lot more stuff to it than just the Rick James skit, the blind black white supremist is hilarious.

His stand up routines are pretty good too, the TV specials “For what it’s worth” and “Killing em softly” are funny as hell.

[quote=“Qrap”]The Chappelle show is great and there’s a lot more stuff to it than just the Rick James skit, the blind black white supremist is hilarious.

His stand up routines are pretty good too, the TV specials “For what it’s worth” and “Killing em softly” are funny as hell.[/quote]

On point! Dave Chappelle is one of most funny sketch comedians to come out in years! Check out a few of his clips in the link below. Charlie Murphy’s B-Balling With Prince has me almost pissing myself the first time I saw it!

comedycentral.com/tv_shows/c … lips.jhtml

Cocaine’s a hell of a drug.