In Taiwan, society is seen as the top source of meaning in life

In our social studies class, it was mostly about not taking drugs and having unprotected sex. I wish I was getting laid in junior high. :sweat_smile:

We learned those things in science class.

OK, now that’s really weird. Science is agnostic on such topics.

Fucking progressive :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

We had health classes as part of physical education courses

Sex and drugs are biology, DAHEQ you talking about.

I got the condom talk when I was like 12. I was like, “What the fuck, Mom.”

2 Likes

Science is agnostic on whether you do them or not.

1 Like

Maybe there is different teachings from other Western nations.

Perhaps this just show either the pollsters or the few people asked dont understand what society means. If it were important things like these would be taken WAY more serious!

education (quality I mean)
work (quality I mean)
family and friends (quality I mean)
environment (quality I mean)
public safety (quality I mean)
health care (quality I mean)

there is a trend. if society was cared about, the quality would be addressed. it isnt, so I doubt the accuracy of the survey or the intelligence of those involved.

:100:

Without question.

1 Like

If “owning the latest iPhone” had been offered as an option, I’d be fascinated to see where it ranked.

2 Likes

Rarely do you see extreme religious views called progressive now a days :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Maybe but Milker is American.

I didn’t realize he went to a catholic school

1 Like

not so sure catholic holds the monopoly on anti drug, anti abortion measures lol :crazy_face:

except the drugs they like and the times birth control is cool. of course :innocent:

We’re talking about having unprotected sex

Jews.

I am kidding by the way, in case anyone is super serious about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just looked it up, didn’t know that about them

Sorry. I will shut up. I was just joking. but it is funny to call religious type extremism progressive. I know that wasnt your point, just how it appeared to me and it made me giggle.

Carry on with the proper conversation, time for dinner for me :speak_no_evil: