Incredibly funny thread about tash leaving Taiwan

Sorry 914, I can’t find the ass pics, but here is a great pic of her legs…and arms. I’m jealous. She beat me at arm wrestling.

I like how tash was the only white woman I knew who got around town on an old-school bicycle. Every time we went down the street I honestly felt like I was on Moses’ piggyback with the sea of traffic parting for us.

Oh, and one of my faves: the mother once said to me “Your Croatian friend could be a model.” I mentioned it to tash and she got all offended and PC like an Amurkin and screamed, “Just because I’m tall, isn’t it? Huh??? Just cuz I’m six feet DOESN’T mean I wanna be a model, 'mkay???” while giving me that ‘no ya di’int’ finger.

[quote=“Erhu”]Sorry 914, I can’t find the ass pics, but here is a great pic of her legs…and arms. I’m jealous. She beat me at arm wrestling.

[/quote]

That’s not tash. It’s me.

She may have bet you at arm wrestling, but the Arty Farty one (aka Ms T) beat her.

Tash is still upset about it. You know, the Arty Farty one was even sick at the time. Pffff.

Oh…I had that one made into a T-Shirt!

I didn’t go to her going away party but my 270 pound Jewish grandmother The Chief droppped a grand piano sized lump of

guilt on me. I’m bad at goodbyes so–“Aloha Tash and watch those ceiling fans”