Independent women or dependent women, would you choose?

jonnygard70, you seem to be missing one of the very points you are trying to make. Look again. You say SOF’s point is BS and then rant about while it is usually the case Asian men want independent wimmin, there are always exceptions. Perhaps SOF’s case is just that? Please don’t call her, or anybody elses, experience bullshit.

And what is this SE Asian bride syndrome of which you speak? If you mean there are stupid fuckers lulled into believing SE Asian, or more generally Asian women, are nothing but pliable sex kittens, there are indeed. However, most often the reality just doesn’t bear them out. They are lionesses man, man-eating lionesses. They can play coy, but that’s just cute like a lion when it’s satiated. Whatever you do, don’t wake that there beastie.

I’d love to see the look on the mail-order bride set’s faces when their lioness roars for the first time.
HG

I have many VERY independent female friends here who have no problems with their men. Just because you have found yourself surrounded by gold digging women and men who like stupid, pretty, hello-kitty girls does not mean that everyone here is like that.
Generally it is a good idea, when having found yourself surrounded by people you can’t respect, to find different people to surround yourself with. I have been lucky and found some VERY smart, VERY strong, very classy, very independent women here.