Infinity Key (Mandarin Dept)

So my partner, and waaaay better half, is using our Infinity Key Language Training System to teach Mandarin now. We just signed our first client and it is extremely interesting to see how our system can be applied to other languages.

To that end, I’d like to further explore it’s potentiality and am looking for 2 people to take 2x2hour demos (on line). You should have an intermediate level of competency with Mandarin and be extremely dedicated to learning. We are going to ask you to spend an hour a day experiencing our different ELP (Experiential Learning Platforms) for two weeks.

Please PM me if you are interested in experiencing a challenging and fun new way to learn Mandarin.

PS: It will also make you a better English Coach.

What principles is your program based on? What makes it work? What makes it work better than other similar programs?

The KISS Principle. 無為而治

We aren’t sure it does. It’s an experiment to find out for sure. It works for English.

We don’t compare ourselves. We are who we are. We do our best to provide world-class service to our clients serving their particular needs, creating specific tasks to meet and surpass their goals and inspiring their time investment.

Saying any more than that, well, that’s what the demo is for.

You can read more about our core philosophies on our website.
Bear in mind, it is still a WIP and only geared for the Taiwanese market.

I enjoyed my first attempt to share with you at The W and welcome your feedback and insight. I doubt there is anyone with better chops than you in this industry. You ask the right questions. The ones I’ve yet to ask myself.

You are welcome to take the demo. But I suspect your Mandarin and ability to provide quality service is also non-pareil.