Installing a Chinese language on mobile phone

Hi!

Does anyone know a service place or procedure how could I install Chinese fonts and input into my phone (ideally while preserving the original languages – there’s a nice collection I don’t want to lose)? It’s Sony Ericsson K750i, to be precise.

Thanks everyone!
Jan

Note: I have already tried few shops in Taiwan and they either can’t install it at all or I’d lose the original setup of the phone…

You can’t just “install” a font on a phone, they’d have to re-flash it and yes, you’d loose whatever is on it if that’s what you’d want done to it. You could of course back it up on your PC first…

No need to reflash. There’s at least one decent addon Chinese input/display system available for Windows Mobile. Can’t remember the name and I’m busy right now, but will check later.

[quote=“joesax”]No need to reflash. There’s at least one decent addon Chinese input/display system available for Windows Mobile. Can’t remember the name and I’m busy right now, but will check later.[/quote]Sorry, I didn’t read the question properly. That phone isn’t Windows Mobile, of course, and the Lost Swede is probably correct, unless there’s some kind of Java software that would do what you need.

I was looking for the same, for my non-Taiwan Nokia E71.

Found this website: qcode.com/ (english:products: Q9 CIS)

Looks like a great product, but not functional for the E71.

Here is the link to all their products, and compatibility: qcode.com/eng/services/downl … nload.php3

They reply to email questions.