INTERESTING READ: My family learned from Mao's terror. The U.S. should fear the cult of

Seems like a recipe for a stressful life, but I can see it.

What’s yours?

If I told you, it wouldn’t be hidden anymore.

3 Likes

Moved to IP as I think this applies more widely than the US.

I wish they would make their minds up.
Adolf or Mao? They were similar though, like two cheeks on the same ass.

He didn’t call for them to stop= he made a couple of speeches afterward (while making it clear in between he didn’t mean it) because his lawyers convinced him he might be in serious legal trouble otherwise.

With cufflocks, bombs, guns, communication, and floor-plans. And murdering a cop while beating another with flagpoles, and crushing a third while yelling “kill him with his own gun”.
The reason they dressed up and showed their faces, as I’ve said is that they didn’t think they were doing anything wrong, and they certainly didn’t expect to face any consequences, which is why they’re all whining now that it isn’t fair.

1 Like

I’d say Hitler. except he had the guts to lead from the front, while Trump ran away to cheer for it on TV.

1 Like

He did. But you will always say you know what he meant.

They found 2 pipe bombs. It sounds like it was 1 guy. I’m not saying it’s not serious and those people shouldn’t be held accountable but it wasn’t like some organized coup with dozens of planted c4 and planned out attack.

Perhaps more like diarrhea or constipation. One just stayed forever blocking everything in a painful slow death and the other just kept coming violently and hot until it ran out of steam and disappeared.

1 Like

You should keep this line of reasoning up and make comparisons with every major world dictator to what type of bowel movement they are…

Agreed.

Typical Chinese running to where they can get a better life instead of trying to protect their current homeland . If there was a war on America they would find somewhere else to run to.
#NotUkranians