International kindergarten or elementary school in Xizhi district

Hi, I’m looking for an international kindergarten or elementary in Xizhi district for my 6 year-old son. He will go to the elementary this summer. Does anybody know if there is any school around Farglory (U town)? Thanks in advance.

if you mean a kinder or elementary school specifically for foreign kids, there is no such school in Xizhi district.

I believe there are kinder with English program such as HESS “international” kindergartens.

Some local elementary schools in and around the district (白雲國小 etc.) have special English programs, because they host certain numbers of foreign kids.

Xizhi has a kindergarten called Global Kids which is very good.

thank you so much for your advice. Hess school is kindly far for me.

thanks so much. I went to the Global school, but it is full students at this semester. Do you know other schools?

According to Google map, these two schools are as close to Farglory as Global school is.

新北市私立吉的堡皇家幼兒園 kid castle
新大華幼兒園 da hua preschool

No it’s the only one I know about in that area.

Thanks so much, I highly appreciate that. I will go to 2 schools.

yes, i know. I also walked around and ask some people. But I still not find any school yet. Almost are public school, or private school but teaching by Mandarin (maybe they have 1-2 hours english class in school). However these are not my choice. Thanks

Many private schools have school bus. If this widens your search area.

Will you send your son to TAS, TES, or Dominican? They are international schools in Taipei.

If not, it might be better that your son learns some Chinese in Chinese environment before he will go to elementary school. Just my thought.

Thank you so much, i appreciate that.