Ipod cable

yeah. shipping does seem slower these days. sometimes things show up quickly but most of the time it’s like 5 or 6 days. not sure if that’s drop shipping or not. you’re right those nt60 would add up fast if you had to pay in multiple stores. I definitely try to avoid that.

I’m not worried about MRT cost. If you buy a month pass they are very cheap and making multiple stops costs nothing. If you have a regular job, or if your business require you to run around, you should have that ticket anyways.

I’ll weight it. If the cost at the brick and mortar shop is only 10% higher I’ll buy it there, at least I’ll have the product right there and then and not have to wait.

And a lot of Ruten/Shopee sellers drop ship from China, and if they do that I’ll just order from Taobao myself, and certainly not going to pay the 300% markup for it. No idea why they can justify that markup because any Taiwanese can just order from Taobao themselves.

I think I seen phone cases for about 150 online or so and I found one for 250, not a bad markup honestly.

You literally complained about how difficult it was to find that one for NT$250:

Besides still being cheaper, the other benefit of Shopee would have been not needing to go around “everyone” first to find one that’s only two-thirds more expensive than Shopee…