Ironing your SO's clothes

You could iron my bra. Sadly.
I wash my bitches clothes. he wants them ironed he can do it his damned self. Until he starts cooking a meal once in a while I am not going to go that far.

Well, I can cook good enough to even dare asking people around for dinner, I can bake and do quite often, I know how to use a hoover, but give me an iron and the stuff comes out worse the other end… :blush:

I’m with wee Derek on this one, I do all the ironing, including the chieflette’s little pleated frilly skirts and everything too.
Mrs. the chief can’t iron for shit.
Although it shoud be mentioned that I’m a 20-minute-per-shirt type, too.
Not all of us have the sheer character and ex-Corps (Semper Fi, mofo!) bearing to pull off the relaxed aloha vibe as well as jd

The iron - the new power tool for the 21st Century Man. :slight_smile: A sad state of affairs!

I don’t know, man.
I come from a long line of army men, and there ain’t a one of them that would have let a woman anywhere near the iron.

Ack when I wore iroined shirts every day, I could sort out a shirt in 2 minutes.

I have not really tried recently, though.

Would get heart palpitations if I let the handbrake near the ironing board, though.

It showed.

HG

Come on, my shirts were OK. Nice and crisp - I even used starch.

And - they were usually better than yours.

I do remember your shirts, really I do, it used to constantly amaze me to think they were tailored and yet so ill-fitting. :laughing:

HG

I always asked for extra room in them - hate tight clothes.

Especially aroudn the neck.

no, I thought they were good.

Hey, you two girls stop fighting or miltownkid will have to come in here and PIMP SLAP you.