:facebook: Is gun control a solution?

The US saved his ass. Not bigger guns. He didn’t even have enough boats to get his army out of China.

Officers only, imo.

so, do you want to walk with an assault rifle to protect you from criminal shooters? My naive logic is more assault rifles in people mean more criminal people with assault rifles so increase of total dangers in society.

3 Likes

Europe is not Russia or China.

Just arm up with grenades then, nobody will be afraid of assault rifles anymore !
Mobile rocket launchers in the boot of your car. You never know when you need it.

1 Like

No…he lost. He lost with German panzer tanks. Italian, French and American aircrafts. They have American and German gun, American flamethrower, Japanese grenade launchers.

Against a bunch of field peasants.

And then he fucked over an entire island who wasn’t armed.

No. I want them on my property.

How can we fight a war with only officers having assault rifles. Even the police in the US have assault rifles and military grade weapons.

Idk what to tell you. Maybe it’s italy or my providers. I often come across sites I can’t open or it says not available for EU.

That’s not censoring, that’s geographic restriction.

Possibly because of GDPR or fear of lawsuits. They may self censor.

Freedom as in the right to bear arms. It’s in the US Bill of Rights.

Nuclear ICBMs for everyone. 'cause… US Bill of Rights, you know? :roll_eyes:

Strange. It’s kind of annoying. I see it a lot on news sites mostly.

The amount of lunatics roaming the street correlates with the trend in the economic shift is our society. Despite the fact that Dow Jones Index is reaching historical high while the USA is experiencing the lowest unemployment rate in the past 50 years. Homelessness is on the rise as the lack of affordable housing and widening wealth inequality gap worsens (richer gets richer and middle class gets squeezed into lower middle class).

Lunatics can kill via stabbing, shooting, or setting up explosives to murder innocent victims. California gun law no longer allows automatic rifles and handguns. Hand guns are limited to 10 round cartridge. This is a right move to minimize casualties of shooting victims. Years back Taipei MRT had the infamous Cheng Chie incident whom stabbed and killed few commuters on the MRT subway before he was wrestled to the ground by brave bystanders. I am pro gun control and the death penalty for the sake of public safety. We can’t change the global economy and societal issues of the wealth gap or racial inequality . Something must be done by law makers to best serve the public interests.

How about a sword and musket? They made that stuff up in the 18th century.

police are officers.

US people still want to keep firearms for domestic warfare against their own government? Isn’t it election in developed democratic countries? Can people fight against the US military force with assault rifles and rocket ranchers? Each side might get help from third countries in that case, though.

1 Like

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously. :ponder::eek:

As I’ve said. Things happen. Governments collapse, economic disasters happen, man made and natural disasters happen. We are the minority to not live in fear now.

Yes.

His point is clear.
You aren’t going to win against the US military even with some assault rifles.
And if you allow groups to tool up the same as the military then you’ve got potential for civil war and mayhem and warlordism.

1 Like

Right, as clear as a rocket rancher.

I don’t know what’s hard to understand about it.

If your Chinese is better than his English go for it.

1 Like