Is it difficult to get a 60 or 90 Days Visiter Visa from the TECO in HK?

Hello everyone,

I got a question here… Hope someone could help me…

It’s that my girl is Russian and I am Taiwanese. She is from The Far East part of Russia. We are planning to get together in HK for a couple of days for her Visa to Taiwan. But the thing is that I am worry about the TECO in HK since the one in Moscow requires interview. Furthermore, they only give like 14 Days Visiter Visa which is really a pain in the ass…
That’s why we have decided to try the TECO in HK this time, but still we are concerned about the same thing, don’t like it to be happened again :noway:
This is the reason why we wanna know that does the TECO in HK, they give out the 60 or 90 Days Visitor Visa easily or we also need an interview or something? She got the bank statement showing around $3,000 USD, is it enough for a 60 or 90 Days Visiter Visa? What other documents are demanded? Will she be easier to get the Visa with me there dealing with the officer?

We don’t need a extendable one or multi-entries one, the easiest 60 or 90 days one will be just fine :unamused:

Thank you for helping us so much!

evisaasia.com/taiwan-tourist … n-citizens

Reading what it says on this website it looks like even if you had a multiple entry visitor visa you can only stay a maximum of 14 days at a time, because Russia is not on the visa waiver list that’s all they give you. Your girlfriend would have to do a visa run every 14 days unfortunately.

Hello!
As a Russian citizen I’ve got my 90 days visitors visa in Moscow embassy, but I didn’t have an interview. There is a company named expo-asia.ru/ and they can go to embassy with your documents. But I had the invitation from Taiwanese company. As far as I know you need hotel book confirmation if you don’t have invitation. I’m not sure about that.