Is it easy to meet TW girls?

Um yeah…

frankly, I’m just surprised that somebody actually thought to ask this question… :astonished:

I kinda agree with the language stereotype though, but it is linked to the fact that if a girl can speak English she would be more likely to hook up with or befriend foreigners… The converse is also true, that is, foreigners that speak Chinese are more likely to meet a wider range of Taiwanese (especially woman) than a foreigner that can’t speak Chinese.

To the OP:

I’m one of the Chinese speaking foreigners. I’m not handsome and I’m somewhat overweight (the ‘somewhat’ by US standards), but I’m tall and smile a lot.

I have on ocassion been propositioned by total strangers without doing anything to try and get propositioned. But that is quite rare. There are probably several girls who I could have gone out with (judging from looks and comments I got that I never noticed others getting) if I had made the effort. The key here is if I made the effort.

So, your guy may get hit on at random-- though that’s unlikely to be very often-- but unless he’s doing something to encourage attention from other girls or actively propositioning others it shouldn’t be a big deal. There’s no constant effort to wade through crowds of women begging to be your next one-night-stand. But if he looks he will find something.

Honestly, I get hit on much more frequently from people on the internet. So if he does a lot of instant messaging at odd hours that would be a more telling sign.

Previous advice about not acting jealous is very, very sound. Don’t go spying or snooping, but don’t be blind either.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

as already stated, trust him or leave him. If you are having these thoughts you are either: insecure or he has given you reason to be on guard.

Figue out which one it is and act accordingly

she saw some girl’s panties in his bathroom some time ago…guess it’s very clear. thank god it didn’t happed to me

I’ve been in Bangkok for a month… and after careful observation have come to the conclusion that picking up girls in Taiwan is very difficult…

Or have I just been going to the wrong places in Bangers?..

Cheers!

[quote=“daryl_ks”]I’ve been in Bangkok for a month… and after careful observation have come to the conclusion that picking up girls in Taiwan is very difficult…

Or have I just been going to the wrong places in Bangers?..
[/quote]

You don’t have to hire a hooker to get laid in Thailand. Just in my experience, compared to girls from practically every other country in southeast Asia, Taiwanese girls are the most difficult to pick up. They don’t hungrily throw themselves at guys they like, like Filipinas and Indonesians and Thais do, to make a rampant generalization. Taiwanese girls are for the most part pretty shy and demure.

[/quote]
You don’t have to hire a hooker to get laid in Thailand. Just in my experience, compared to girls from practically every …quote]

Wasn’t trying to imply that I had been hiring hookers left right and center… just have noticed how prevalent it is over here…

Wasn’t trying to imply that I had been hiring hookers left right and center… just have noticed how prevalent it is over here…[/quote]

Too late… we all know what you meant. You go to Bangkok to bang cock and sometimes you ended up with less money.

That happens after many a date, or a divorce. :smiley: :smiley:

was actually there studying and had very liitle time for much of anything… :s

plus have wife and baby waiting for me at home…

But we have strayed slightly from the original topic…

Amen to that. There is a big difference in meeting girls between Taiwan and Thailand, Singapore, HK, etc.

Harder to meet here, and they have a lot more issues.

Even talking to other people at random is almost impossible in Taiwan.

Do you often talk to random people???

… sorry, couldn’t resist that…

Honestly, I have found meeting new people to much the same as back home… you probably don’t want to meet girls in bars… nor does one usually want to date co-workers…

Sadly, for a lot of us, the local bar and work encompass our social circle…

Therefore, expanding ones interests and doing new things should expose you to a greater portion of society, and thus increase the chances of meeting a potential partner…

maybe start scuba or something…

Cheers!

[quote=“daryl_ks”]Do you often talk to random people???

… sorry, couldn’t resist that…

Honestly, I have found meeting new people to much the same as back home… you probably don’t want to meet girls in bars… [/quote]

huh? We go to bars. But yeah I think I’m not the kinda person any girl wants to meet. :help:

[quote=“daryl_ks”]Do you often talk to random people???

[/quote]

Believe it or not, in some parts of the world, people are friendly to strangers. Small town North America is like that. You can strike up conversations with random strangers fairly easily. The places people mentioned in southeast Asia that are friendlier than Taiwan are like that, too.

I have often thought the universal method of courtship involved walking up to me and smacking me in the head with a good sized chunk of lumber.

Works for me, anyway.