Is it legal to go naked?

There is an ethno-political dimension to this. Namely, the Tao aborigines of Lanyu customarily allow nudity, or else those thongs, while ethnic Chinese visitors have been known to scold them and demand that they cover up.

did someone already list these laws?

Social Order Maintenance Act
Article 83
Any of the following behaviors shall be punishable by a fine of not more than NTD 6,000:
2. Wantonly exposing one’s naked body or presenting lascivious posture in a public place or publicly accessible place that has constituted a violation of moral code despite having been dissuaded.

Criminal Code of the Republic of China
Article 234
A person who for purpose of exhibition publicly commits an obscene act shall be sentenced to imprisonment for less than one year, short-term imprisonment; and, in addition thereto, a fine of not more than three thousand yuan may be imposed.
A person who commits the offense specified in the preceding paragraph for purpose of gain shall be sentenced to fixed term imprisonment of no more than two years, short-term imprisonment; in lieu thereof, or in addition thereto, a fine of less than ten thousand yuan may be imposed.

What makes exposure of one’s naked body “wanton”? Does the prosecutor have to prove sexual desire? And “naked” raises the question of whether partial nudity might be included, and if so, which parts are the naughty parts.

So it’s okay if I cover myself once they call me on it? “Oh, My bad”

“Dissuaded” technically means they would have to persuade me that what I am doing is wrong.

Wantonly? Exposing with an adverb?
If it’s really written like that then being nude in public is not forbidden per se.
For example you are in Nature and got wet, now you are changing your clothes.
Are you deliberately exposing your body in a sexual manner, or are you just changing your clothes so you won’t get sick?

Renyi, apparently.

Edit: or fangdang, rather. That makes more sense.

二、於公共場所或公眾得出入之場所,任意裸體或為放蕩之姿勢,而有妨害善良風俗,不聽勸阻者。

“Dissuaded” technically means they would have to persuade me that what I am doing is wrong.

It means they need to quanzu you.

Is it legal to walk around inside house naked with windows open so neighbors can see?

This is not a pretty sight.

We have a crazy woman living in our building who takes showers naked in the public area.
I once informed the doorman about it and he told his boss who then had to take care of it.
Then the other day, on my way home, she is nude on the intersection Tianjin street and Changan west road.
Two police officers on a scooter were coming right at her.
The first one turned right and ran off. The second one had to deal with it.
There are things in life, better to be ignored.

Depends.

They need a nude beach in Taiwan

There is a certain freedom being Au naturel in nature

A: How can we attract outstanding foreigners to Taiwan? :ponder:

B: :happyrunningaround:

A: :eek:

Bali gained international prominence a century ago, mainly because its women were famous for going topless. (They stopped at some point, forcing the island’s tourist industry to cultivate song and dance troupes etc.) So if Taiwan wants to be a tourist destination, they know what to do.