Is it possible to work online and get ARC? Or use savings to get ARC?

Is it possible to get an ARC if I can support myself while working online?
If had around £40000 in my bank too would that make a difference?

I wanna get a scooter but need ARC for the test

No. You need a sponsor for a work permit. With 40k pounds you could always buy a wife. That’ll work. :grinning:

5 Likes

Or husband, old chap.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Two sachets of personal lubricant

A post was merged into an existing topic: Two sachets of personal lubricant

You must really want the scooter bad if you’re willing to go through the ARC process for it. Not sure it’s worth it personally but your best bet would probably be the Employment Gold Card or setting up a branch or representative office of a company you establish in your home country. These are the lowest cost ways to “buy” residency here.

2 Likes

Probably worth pointing out he/she/they could technically still buy the scooter. You don’t need an ARC for that.

@yyy you’re temping us into a locked temp file.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Two sachets of personal lubricant

You say that like it’s a bad thing. :cactus:

Seriously, if you’re done joking about human trafficking, we can all settle down. :slightly_smiling_face:

A post was split to a new topic: The “all marriages are sham to an extent” thread

Ok.

1 Like

Last time I checked they didn’t allow inmates to ride scooters.

Ah I was hoping I wouldn’t need a sponsor for a work permit, I thought it would be the case though. Thanks for the info!
I guess I’ll stick with my electric bike or go back to Japan lol

1 Like

No, that’s not true. You don’t need a local 3rd party sponsor.
£40000 can easily open a business in Taiwan and do the work while paying taxes and the new company can sponsor it.

You can hire/sponsor yourself by setting up a company, branch office or representative office.

Thanks guys. Three posters have pointed out you can set up a representative office.

Or you could marry a bloke.

The way my love life is going I might consider it. #bearlonely