Is milk bad, for you

Lewis Black, bad language warning.

milk is good but beer is better.

1 Like

Milk? Is it good for you? Well lesseee, its prettygood for baby cows? For humans. well NO, uhm, maybe yes for the calcium but no otherwise. Its harmful, but i drink a fair amount of it (and have the fat to show for it).

The biggest problem with milk is the taste. Disgusting stuff.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I drink milk and use it for my recipes (cakes, soups and scones), the fresh milk. The fresh milk usually has something to preserve it longer. I avoid those "fortified"milks, with extra calcium, oligo, or other additives. I had bad experiences with these special milks, gave me gastritis & enteritis. Once I consumed some of those Wei Chuan or Kuan Chuan milk powders, those milk powders packed in colourful tins, they have high amount of colorants, artificial flavouring, my (sorry for the word) poops even got pink stuff.
There are those special milk powders with linoleic something, oligo, soy protein, really DON’T BUY THAT. Those ones have lots of chemical stuff, gave me gastritis. I’m really careful about these powder preparations. Last week I got problems with those Swiss Miss cocoa powders. I used to buy them in Carrefour, they are imported, it used to help me to sleep better. Then the product disappeared from the shelves for a while. Now they reappeared with the prices slashed to NT$ 65 (it was NT$ 89). I bought some rich chocolate and milk chocolate cocoa powders. I got very sick after consuming a cup of it. I took Gelusil and went to the doctor right away, got an X-ray, I was really pale and cold. He gave me some shot of painkiller then.
Now I am avoiding any powder stuff or oligo whatever that the shops sell. These products are loaded with chemical substances.
Those plain fresh milk in bottles are alright, never gave me any problems.

You can buy “Love Milk” in 7-eleven.

Milk is good for you.

it’s what Ian Rush drinks…

If you don’t drink it you’ll only be good enough to play for Liverpool.

Who are Accrington Stanley? Exactly. I thought i would be the only one still alive who remembered those Milk commercials :unamused:

Who are Accrington Stanley? Exactly. I thought I would be the only one still alive who remembered those Milk commercials :unamused:[/quote]

:laughing:

You’re probably one of the youngest people on the site, mate. It’s like a Reader’s Digest demographic on here.

Watch your mouth, sonny!

Who are Accrington Stanley? Exactly. I thought I would be the only one still alive who remembered those Milk commercials :unamused:[/quote]

You’re probably one of the youngest people on the site, mate. It’s like a Reader’s Digest demographic on here.[/quote]

Indeed. Milk is considered a solid food with some of this crowd.

You’re probably one of the youngest people on the site, mate. It’s like a Reader’s Digest demographic on here.[/quote]

Indeed. Milk is considered a solid food with some of this crowd.[/quote]

Mucha Man That is actually very funny. I enjoyed it :notworthy: …at our ages not much left to snigger about. Refreshing. Unlike Milk