Is quarantine now 14 + 7 days?

I actually don’t know, the business takes care of it. I know it’s a 5 star hotel but I haven’t checked rates I just filled out a request form

1 Like

I’m on day 9, and I’ve had 3 visits. 1 was “by appointment”, 1 was a result of my phone switching off (flat battery), and the other was a surprise. But yeah, if they knock on the door and you don’t answer, there’s potential for some hassle.

For sure. But you can also ask them. If you stay on the property line, its no different from staying in your apartment.

Interesting. Where did you come from? Where are you staying? In Taipei? What times did they come by?

I came from Europe, and I’m staying in Hsinchu.
Good question about the times. All my interaction - visits / phone calls / SMS / app surveys - has been between 08:30 and 18:00. The only exception to this was when my phone turned off in the evening and the police visited at about 23:30.
The SMS are predictable - one per day at 10am, and the app surveys are scheduled - after completing one survey, you get the time of the next one. I’m sure I’ve missed a few of the surveys, with no consequence.

A 5 star hotel with a balcony? Which one is it?

Mandarin Oriental