Is the Bible anti-gay?

Oh the Mormon chicks will get down with it, too.

nope
Science is all about norms and deviations from the norm. I would guess that Anal sex is outside the norm. The norm involving contact between the P and V for the natural act of procreation through sex.

If anal sex wasnā€™t okay in the eyes of God, why did he stick the male ā€œG-spotā€ up the ass?

1 Like

ooooooohhhhhh, vicar, you hit the spot

Where so you stand on fellatio then big boy?

Oh, please.

Nature is full (not just humans) of creatures who shnob it just for fun, itā€™s perfectly natural AND scripturally sanctioned.

1 Like

@tando Can you do the honors please? Survey on sexual deviancy. Missionary only, oral, anal, 3P, same-sex, with a goat.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for this one!

human beings might be deviated from the norm.

But, @Hanna, you shouldnā€™t say what bear or cow planned to say.

Aw what did I do? Am I being too coarse?

Not at all. Keep up the good work!

Animals on the whole do it for dominance not pleasure. Which scriptures sanction it ?

33 posts were split to a new topic: From anti-gay

Itā€™s obvious homosexuality was certainly not promoted. It seems pretty obvious to me that it would be extremely hard to find that Christianity approves of homosexuality or at the very least anal sex. Christianity is not anti gay people, but yes it does not approve of the lifestyle. This is pretty obvious.

Well Iā€™m a Christian and I fucking love anal sex, so what do you have to say about that?

If Jesus came back tomorrow heā€™d be at the front of every Gay Pride march in town. He knows where the love is and itā€™s not to be found in a bunch of hateful bible bashers.

1 Like

11 posts were split to a new topic: From anti-gay

Homosexuality as a term is relatively recent.

Biblical issues with anal sex I agree with. EDIT: No, Iā€™m wrong. Are you confusing sodomy solely with anal sex (Biblical terms, not now)?