Is this an ARC?

Hi, can anyone tell me what classification I am in? I am Taiwanese-American, and my husband and son are both Taiwanese citizens. I am in the process of applying for my Taiwanese citizenship, but they have give me a “temporary” ID card in the meantime. I am told that it is not a regular ARC. since I am applying for citizenship, so then what is it? They call it a ju liu zhen in Chinese, but no one seems to be able to explain it to me in English.

Also, I lost my original, so where can I go to get it replaced? Would there be anyone who would be able to speak English that could help me there?

Any advice/info would be greatly appreciated!

If you ju1 liu2 zheng4 is green, it is most likely a normal ARC. You can go down to the foreign affaris police station on zhong1 hua2 street downtown near the main train station. They process foreigners there all the time, so speaking English is not a problem. You should be able to get a replacement … This assumes you live in Taipei. If you live elsewhere, you need to look up the foreign affairs police station for your area.