Is This Track in Taiwan?

Check this Video,
Is this track in Taiwan?
Where?
youtube.com/watch?v=C5Co-v-0 … ature=fvwp
Thx

2 tracks in that video. One of them is GAMFA/ TIS/ ( Who cares about the new name) Longtan the other one, I don’t know.

hahahh, that is the Longtan race track. Wow! that is a long time ago. They are running the track backwards, that hasn’t been done in over 5 years. That video is ancient. I’m surprised you didn’t recognize it.

Yes, recognised the LongTan track, in was inserted in the middle of the video, but you sure the other on is the LongTan track?

Here is another vid of this track.
Any clues as to where it is?
youtube.com/watch?v=e-NRkEBH8V0

[quote=“TaipeiSean”]Here is another vid of this track.
Any clues as to where it is?
youtube.com/watch?v=e-NRkEBH8V0[/quote]

That sure as hell isn’t the Lungtan track…Interesting.

It doesnt look like much of a track, almost like an oval. Yeah I wonder?

sounds like it might be the unfinished track in ping dong or the drag strip track. I think i saw a drift show on youtube on that track once.

You suckers need to learn some Chinese.

The YouTube video title says it’s the 尖端 track in Pingdong. Never heard of it before and their site is dead now but here you go:

taiwanfun.com/south/chianan/ … 8tsaTW.htm

[quote=“llary”]You suckers need to learn some Chinese.
The YouTube video title says it’s the 尖端 track in Pingdong. Never heard of it before and their site is dead now but here you go:
taiwanfun.com/south/chianan/ … 8tsaTW.htm[/quote]
Just got a reply from the dude who posted the video on YouTube…
“well…this track in south of Taiwan is no longer open, so pity…
Now there is nowhere to pratice motorsports in south of Taiwan”

Oh well, it might have been fun…

Yeah it was in PingTung. It just looks like an oval though (that might not be true.) Anyway, yes it is closed and apparently it was still smaller than the Longtan track.