Is this true?

Is it true that everyone in the world has a doppelganger, and that one of you is an alien, but you can’t tell which, because you’re made from the same DNA?

And they say that everyone has a soulmate, too.

What does it mean to be a alien, anyway, irishstu? Aren’t we all just the same inside? Well, we aren’t, because we have different DNA apart from our doppelganger and one of those is defnitly an alien. Are you worried you might be the alien one? If you see any waiguoren dressed in black, looking pissed off*, I’d hide.

*Ok, apart from me.

[quote=“Buttercup”]And they say that everyone has a soulmate, too.

What does it mean to be a alien, anyway, irishstu? Aren’t we all just the same inside? Well, we aren’t, because we have different DNA apart from our doppelganger and one of those is defnitly an alien. Are you worried you might be the alien one? If you see any waiguoren dressed in black, looking pissed off*, I’d hide.

*Ok, apart from me.[/quote]

Well, that’s what I’m thinking Which one’s the alien? Is it me? Is the other fella assuming I’m the alien and then suddenly thinking it’s maybe him, then panicking?

And we would have the same DNA as our doppelgangers, since the aliens cloned us… obviously.

And what happens if the aliens accidentally clone one of the doppelgangers?

Not true. There can’t possibly be anyone who likes to play guitar and eat potatoes as much as I do.

It’s very rude of you not to invite me on your drug binges, Mr Irish.

It’s a well known true fact that aliens like M&Ms, electronic spelling games from the 80s and flowers in archetypal earthenware pots. And a slightly creepily young Drew Barrymore, but we prolly shouldn’t go there. Just saying, there are tests you can do. Try it with the kids. If they eat the M&Ms, they are prolly aliens.

Wait! Are you my doppelganger??? Oh wait, you can’t possibly be. Even though you look exactly like me, you have a small goatee. Phew!

Prescription drugs don’t really count as drugs, do they?

Wait, EYE like M&Ms, but I also like Curly Wurlies. Aliens wouldn’t like Curly Wurlies, would they? I mean, they couldn’t even possibly know what they were, unless aliens’ve been around for years or something, which obviously they haven’t.

But yours would have been around as long as you, otherwise you’d klnow for sure whether he was you or not. But maybe he’d be Scottish and have funny hair or summin?

I ain’t buying it.
This plane of existence is pretty much busting at the seams from ONE dose of my personal magnificence.
TWO dudes walking around this pretty would rend the very fabric of reality itself, there’d be a fuckin tsunami and American people would be able to spell and ice cream would be free and Bruce Springsteen would never have recorded Born In The USA.

I’ve just found out that Curly Wurlies can still be bought, so I guess that means I could be an alien after all.

If there were two of me, that would explain why I weigh so much.

Of course! You think I’d be in the country for any other reason? I’ll send you some, if you like? THEN I’ll know if I’m dealing with some tricksy clone.

My doppelganger’s name is Rudolph Cohen. He is well built, rolling in the cash, has an enormous penis and drives a red Ferrari. Pretty much like me, except that my Ferrari’s black.
I don’t have his long, curly sideburns, though. Just a rugged tennis playeresque unshaven look.

[color=#00BF00]
ALIEN!!!
[/color]

It’s anal probes for you tonight, Mr Irish.

Everything is true. Especially the lies.

When I was 13, I was walking down a street and some teenagers in a muscle car drove up to me and shouted, “Hey, Lance!” My name is not Lance. I had a cousin whose name was Lance, but I looked nothing like him. They pulled over and started talking to me. I was like, “Uh…my name is _____, I’m not Lance.” So one of the guys asks me, “Take off your glasses.” So I did. The next thing I know, I have a broken nose. “Stop talking shit,” they say and drive off.

Since then, a couple of other people mentioned that I looked a lot like this “Lance”, whoever he may be. Never met the guy and have no idea who he is.

Drew Barrymore was in a movie called Doppelganger. And I used have a car called Lancer. Those are freaky coincidences.

I WISH!

Your user name is an alien colour if ever I saw one.

[quote=“irishstu”]Your user name is an alien colour if ever I saw one.[/quote]My name is radioactive, just like aliens. der…