It is hot in Taipei city!

:unamused: This is initial research from landscape ecology laboratory for Taipei urban climate. In Taipei summer; it will more and more hotly! Due to basin topography, the highest temperature occurs on city center and low temperature region around mountain. So we fell much hot in Xin Yi; Zhong Zheng; Da Tong regions. The higher temperature will hurt peoples healthy, especially children and aged people. The serious disease like heat apoplexy is endangering people life recently.
Maybe you can stay in office which have air machine all day. But the heat and electronic conversion will make climate extremely change. One of the methods to improve our city climate is making parks. If you compare building zone with park zone, you can find it is coolly in parks. But the cool felling in parks is not necessary. We find the parks have large artificial surface like asphalt will make higher temperature.
The high temperature accident is not only effect people but making other species whish lives in city. High temperature change plant physiology.

[quote=“whing”]:roll: This is initial research from landscape ecology laboratory for Taipei urban climate. In Taipei summer; it will more and more hotly! Due to basin topography, the highest temperature occurs on city center and low temperature region around mountain. So we fell much hot in Xinyi; Zhong Zheng; Da Tong regions. The higher temperature will hurt peoples healthy, especially children and aged people. The serious disease like heat apoplexy is endangering people life recently.
Maybe you can stay in office which have air machine all day. But the heat and electronic conversion will make climate extremely change. One of the methods to improve our city climate is making parks. If you compare building zone with park zone, you can find it is coolly in parks. But the cool felling in parks is not necessary. We find the parks have large artificial surface like asphalt will make higher temperature.
The high temperature accident is not only effect people but making other species whish lives in city. High temperature change plant physiology.

Terror Ferrir. You are an idiot!

How dare you make fun of an intelligent man whose second or possibly third or fourth language is English.

Hold on…it’s only May; wait til July rolls around! :astonished:

CK

[quote=“autumn489”]Terror Ferrir. You are an idiot!

How dare you make fun of an intelligent man whose second or possibly third or fourth language is English.[/quote]
Um, “verily” simply means “agreed” or maybe “'aint that the truth, bubba,” or maybe even “You sure as hell are not shitting there, brother.” :s

How dare you make fun of an intelligent man whose second or possibly third or fourth language is English.[/quote]

verily the nerve of the man…i challenge you to pistols at dawn

:bouncy:

Terror Ferrir… I once knew a Dutch pimp who went under that moniker, and that, my friends, is all I have to say.

Terror Firmer (got it!). It appeared that you were commenting on the poster’s English mistakes; ie, “hotly”, “coolly” by saying “verily”. If so, that’s an insult. The poster is trying in his limited English to enlighten us to a serious situation. Why would you make fun of his attempts to communicate with us? If you weren’t trying to do that, why did you use archaic English from the King James bible? It’s an English word rarely ever used today. What point were you trying to make other than to come across as a superior being on this planet?

BTW, I’ve never heard of a female pimp (not to say there isn’t, though, particularly in these days of gender inclusion. If you’re trying to insult me, it would appear that “the beat goes on”.

[quote]What point were you trying to make other than to come across as a superior being on this planet?
[/quote]
Autumn489 you are an idiot!
How dare you make fun of a superior being.

i move we flounder this thread…