It looks like Anonymous has put up a Christmas gift defacement page in support of Taiwan

This is my first time posting here. I don’t know if this kind of post is permitted here, but the international hacker group had now released a Christmas gift for the world by ree’ing a Russian football club site where in the first part, they supported Taiwan once again as they did in UN early this year. Besides that they featured a lot of causes such as BLM and Navalny.

They also held a mock award based on RB Battles where Youtubers Tanqr and KreekCraft, the winner and the runner up of the actual Roblox event, is compared to both Taiwan and New Zealand respectively along with their so-called star codes, for their stellar pandemic-fighting effort.

I would definitely like to post on Chinese-language PTT Web instead had it not for the stringent signup requirements that permits only NTU email addresses.

Part 1:

Part 2:

In case they take it down or you’re scared of malware, please use the Wayback Machine for these links instead.

Russia are in with the CCP.