It's so cold

…the cat is trying to go outside.

6 Likes

I’m layered and humidity still reaches my skin, just damn cold.

2 Likes

…The wind blows right through you it’s no place for the old.

Seriously this arctic wind along with my cold = absolute misery.

3 Likes

When I first took your hand all your fingers were blue…

I live in Pingtung, it’s still warm so …something that rhymes with blue?

4 Likes

…we ran down to the train station to get the next train heading South, fuck this Taipei shit we are starting anew.

12 Likes

We can get drunk on rice wine and chew beetle nuts too

5 Likes

Mine had a couple of days where they liked looking at the folks or cats going around from the balcony. Not now. Two are hiding under the covers. One is on top of me. The other was blocking the dehumidifier 's exhaust.

3 Likes

Are you taking the cat too?

3 Likes

…the cat is a farm cat, loves rice and bamboo.

1 Like

You left him outside?! :eek:

1 Like

What cold, nice and warm afternoon, sunny too in Southern small town Hakka speaking town

9 Likes

Pingtung was so lovely today. crossed the mountains to rain wind and cold. even my thick blooded canadian ass is shivering. Had to go buy socks on the way.

7 Likes

It is 13 degrees in my home. It is 9 degrees outside. It is most uncomfortable.

6 Likes

That is extremely cold.

3 Likes

I hear you. I am actually cold tonight too! nights insights those why i wish i owned warm pants!

keep warm! friction heat in the blankets are essential. fuzzy socks help create the heat!

3 Likes

Damn, now I feel a bit bad for turning on the heater today for the first time this winter because the indoor temperature dropped below 21°C :innocent:

2 Likes

Woke up to this temperature in Kaohsiung. The temperature outside is the same…

5 Likes

9C in my home. Cats are under the blankets in the bedroom all the time. Only come out to scream for food.
I dread my beer runs.

10 Likes

I am having skin rashes since cold season started. Others too. Is it because of the cold wind?

2 Likes

It’s because of the low humidity.

4 Likes