It's SO freaking cold that

On Tuesday night, it was so cold, I refused to walk the dog -his second, before bed walk. He stood whimpering at the door until he could not hold it anymore, came back to the middle of the living room, and pissssssssssssed a looong time. Poor thinghy, but it was probably 5 degrees out there in Xindian, windy. No way Jose.

So yesterday he was wearing aT-shirt and a turtleneck and that’s how we went out… 10 minutes, tops. Park, do your business and back. No one on the streets, no one in the park. No other dogs around. Only we two cookoos.

[quote=“Icon”]On Tuesday night, it was so cold, I refused to walk the dog -his second, before bed walk. He stood whimpering at the door until he could not hold it anymore, came back to the middle of the living room, and pissssssssssssed a looong time. Poor thinghy, but it was probably 5 degrees out there in Xindian, windy. No way Jose.

So yesterday he was wearing aT-shirt and a turtleneck and that’s how we went out… 10 minutes, tops. Park, do your business and back. No one on the streets, no one in the park. No other dogs around. Only we two cookoos.[/quote]

Doesn’t your bathroom have a floor drain?

[quote=“Lo Bo To”][quote=“almas john”]
But seriously, harden up wussies. It’s not cold, at least not down here in sunny Jiayi. :sunglasses:[/quote]

You either never drive a motorcycle or you are insane.

I had to drive from one end of the city to the other at about 9p.m. Tuesday night (about 15 minutes) and I was frozen by the time I got home. I can’t imagine what the wind chill would be driving at 60-80 k.p.h.

That’s what it boils down to. I you drive a car this weather is not too bad. But on a motorcycle the warmth is sucked right out of you and it’s difficult to get warm again till ya go to bed or take a shower/bath.[/quote]

I have a scooter so I must be insane, although I would have appreciated a C option: you’re a yeti.
Actually, I’ve been doing lots of riding from Chiayi County into Chiayi City, and at cooler times of the day. I don’t really find it cold - must be the fur and layers of fat.

The only cold that I fear is the evil lizard cold of my ball n’chain warming her feet on my loins.

Shudder!

The other little talked about extreme of cold weather is when in a private moment between a loving couple one’s boys get a little damp and with all the fluffing about and swaying under the blankets a breeze develops. God I hate that!

HG

Shudder!

The other little talked about extreme of cold weather is when in a private moment between a loving couple one’s boys get a little damp and with all the fluffing about and swaying under the blankets a breeze develops. God I hate that!

HG[/quote]

So, stop shaving your pets, you metro marsupial!

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“Icon”]On Tuesday night, it was so cold, I refused to walk the dog -his second, before bed walk. He stood whimpering at the door until he could not hold it anymore, came back to the middle of the living room, and pissssssssssssed a looong time. Poor thinghy, but it was probably 5 degrees out there in Xindian, windy. No way Jose.

So yesterday he was wearing aT-shirt and a turtleneck and that’s how we went out… 10 minutes, tops. Park, do your business and back. No one on the streets, no one in the park. No other dogs around. Only we two cookoos.[/quote]

Doesn’t your bathroom have a floor drain?[/quote]

My bad. He’s not used to it, and it is cold, too.

Anyway, what he craves is one last “scare the beejesus out of an unsuspecting neighbor”…

At least the forecast is for warmer air tomo from 8c to 20c (the latter will be warm indeed).

Much of the US is going thru a cold spell too. We are actually going thru a hot spell here in the bay area. Daytime temps near 20c

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“almas john”]
…that I’ve cut a hole in a blanket to make a poncho a la Clint Eastwood’s The Man with No Name.[/quote]

Damn! I forgot! Last year Broonale brought me back a real one of those from Mejico and the wife stored it.
Gaddamn, first thing I do when I get home tonight is dig that bad boy out…[/quote]

What, no contact details?

Just PM him. the chief’s a honey…

… that all you sissies complain that it’s friggin’ cold … :ohreally:

Pft, don’t even START me on that subject. A certain person running back to his Adriatic mama at a bit of snow. Grr.

Sales of brass bras are way down.

So what do brass monkeys wear?

Depends on gender, though some cross-dress.

My binlan girl got stuck on my window.

…“it’s colder than a well digger’s ass.”

marboulette

Suposed to 8 degrese here in Arkansas tonight. That’s -13 centigrade. Some more northern parts are suffering temperatures of -40.

How did you get her off?

How did you get her off?[/quote]

too… easy…

must… refrain… from… obvious… punning