๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan | Recommended Tour Groups from Taiwan to Japan

Hello, I am an American born Taiwanese. My Taiwanese parents want to join a tour group leaving from Taiwan to Japan. They would prefer if the tour was in Mandarin and/or Taiwanese if possible. I only speak English, so I am having trouble finding this kind of information online.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Look for a company called Lion Travel. Well known in Taiwan.

3 Likes

I second Lion Travel. A 5-day trip to Tokyo and the Ito area last year cost me $30k.

4 Likes

Finding the right tour in Japan can be challenging, but Iโ€™ve compiled a list of local tour operators that provide tours in Mandarin . This should help you get started and give you an idea of the available options, costs, sightseeing opportunities, and itineraries:

1. DTS Group (ๅคงๆฆฎๆ—…้Š)
  2. SETtour (ๆฑๅ—ๆ—…่กŒ็คพ)
  3. Fantasy Tours (ไธŠ้ †ๆ—…้Š)
  4. Cola Tour (ๅฏๆจ‚ๆ—…้Š)
  5. Phoenix Tours
  6. Lion Travel (้›„็…ๆ—…่กŒ็คพ)
  7. EverFun Travel Service (้•ทๆฑŽๅ‡ๆœŸ)
  8. Tahsintour (ๅคง่ˆˆๆ—…่กŒ็คพ)
  9. Richmond Tours (ๅฑฑๅฏŒๆ—…้Š)

To help your parents find the right tour in Japan, it would be helpful to have a clear understanding of their preferences and priorities. Japan offers a wide range of options, so itโ€™s essential to tailor the tour to their specific interests, budget, and travel duration.

If this is their first visit to Japan, a city tour in Tokyo could be a great starting point, but it all depends on their preferences. Here are some considerations:

1. Budget: Determine how much your parents are willing to spend on the tour. This will narrow down the options.
  2. Interests: Are they interested in cultural experiences, historic sites, shopping, or nature? Japan has it all, so identifying their interests will help design a suitable itinerary.
  3. Duration: How long do they plan to stay in Japan? Some tours are short, focusing on a particular city, while others cover multiple cities or regions.
  4. Language: As you mentioned, look for tour operators that offer tours in Mandarin or Taiwanese. The list I provided earlier can be a starting point.

Also if you plan to join the tour with your parents, you can explore economical options within Japan through websites like viatour , klook , KKday which provide tour information in English

More info

Have tried to unscribe from their e-mail newsletter for years without success. Or maybe I am just too stupid to find the Unsubscribe button. But usually I cancel operators like that. :frowning:

Thank you so much!

1 Like