Japan, US agree to cooperate if Taiwan and China clash: report

Listen if China wants to bomb Taiwan, then the three gorges dam is a legitimate target. And so is every single oil tanker coming through the South East Asian waters.

In that case,

1 Like

Oh btw…if you think that bombing the dam is insane.

1 Like

This is an excellent point btw. The whole “They neeeed Taiwan to achieve legitimacy” is crap.

3 Likes

Defeating the Axis and Russia was more pressing I guess. Can’t really fault that logic. The negative health and environmental affects are vastly overestimated regardless.

Good job CopyCat.

Don’t worry Take East uh sorry I meant easy

Actually I like that slogan

It’s mine for the day

DON’T WORRY TAKE EASY

Actually a it’s
Correct
English

Don’t worry (we) Take (you) Easy

Just gotta read between the lines

Sure. “Sanctions” on lower level officials and ban on huawei? Sure. That’ll teach them :grinning:

1 Like

I was referring to the nuclear fallout that would be the result of bombing TW into the sea

1 Like

Taiwan has nuclear weapons, what?

It is a fairly open secret that Taiwan has been developing nuclear weapons along side its nuclear energy. They also have a medium range rocket that could deliver a warhead to China and are developing a long range rocket to deliver one to Beijing.

Taiwan does not possess nuclear weapons, although it historically possessed a nuclear weapons program.

Correct, but it’s also well known that the US shut it down.

Officially that is.

But there was news of nuclear missile parts mislabeled as something else sent to taiwan.

Taiwan has them and they are used as a deterrent. Taiwan is currently developing a long range rocket.

Do you have a story? I’d like to see how serious that is.

Yeah but it’s not a nuclear one.

Do you want to bet something large on your belief?

Officially Taiwan does not have a nuclear weapons program because the US does not allow Taiwan to have it. This is obviously for regional stability as they don’t want a nuclear arms race.

Unofficially I like to think that the US really can’t afford for Taiwan to fall to CCP. Because if this happens the US is finished. So I think there are probably unofficial assistance…

2 Likes

One thing for sure don’t rely on the Taiwanese Air Force.

1 Like

Bingo

I would love to be wrong.

If that is true, and I hope it is, we will start hearing rumors about it soon. China is getting bolder and deterrents are only good if the enemy knows they exist.