JFK's 19 year old intern (photo)

[quote=“chodofu”]There is no such thing is a lowly intern. Having gone through a masters program where competion for the a presidential internship was fierece and cut throat, anny body who gets there and does not have their wits about them… is a commie spy. I can imagine the little tramp initiating the affair.
[/quote]

ML was 22 and had just graduated from college. She did not have a graduate degree.

Here are the basic requirements for a White House intern:

“All applicants must be 18 years of age and must be a United States citizen. Each applicant must be enrolled in a college or university.”

whitehouse.gov/government/wh-intern.html

[quote=“blueface666”]During the Clinton administration, a number of military officers and NCOs were prosecuted and/or had their careers destroyed due to accusations of sexual harassment. Odd, that the same rules of behaviour didn’t apply to their “Commander in Chief”.
[/quote]

Oh? The same rules did apply. The court was different.

I find it funny you should say things like that given your signature …
“If everything is all black and white, I say why the hell not. - John Wayne”

You posing cowboy? or do you believe in what you say?

Chou

Blueface, are you now a feminist?

If you are, you’ll have political demographers scratching their heads.

Being against sexual harrassment does not equate, necessarily, with being a feminist.

Yes, tigger, I know. I’m just riding his ass. Oops, I hope I haven’t harrassed him.

You’d love to, wouldn’t you? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=“Alleycat”]Blueface, are you now a feminist?
[/quote]

Always have been. You really shouldn’t stereotype people because of their stand on a few political issues.

God, are you guys humorless sometimes or what?

My tongue was firmly in my cheek.

Blueface, don’t go there! :wink:

[quote=“Alleycat”]My tongue was firmly in my cheek.

Blueface, don’t go there! :wink:[/quote]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You know that without my needing to say it, Formosa. Nevertheless, here it is:

Good for John and good for the gal! I’d have done exactly the same in his place, as would my favourite U.S. President, William J. It’s one of the perks of the job, isn’t it? And I never considered that Bill put so much as a finger out of place in the Monica episode, except by displaying a rather poor taste in women.

Goodness gracious, a man with such superior genes as the U.S. President is sure to have legions of healthy young woman (and not-so-healthy, not-so-young ones) throwing themselves at him and scheming to get some of that oh-so-superior semen into their bodies. That’s how nature made us and it’s exactly what nature intended. Nothing but good can come of it, so why go against nature and attempt to block out those precious rays of sunshine from people’s lives?

I’ve been around a few powerful men in my time, and I’ve seen the way that women glow in their presence and emit overpowering waves of chemical allure. We all know the old cliche about the aphrodisiacal effects of power. What’s wrong with that? Aphrodisiacs are good. Anything that can whet the appetite for that most heady, healthful and harmless of pleasures – sexual gratification – must be good. It doesn’t matter why a lass or lady might want to get hot and close with a guy – it’s sufficient that she wants to and he’s game and together they’re going to have a sweet and juicy time and store up a few more delightful memories to savour when they’re old and the juices have stopped flowing.

[quote=“Omniloquacious”]Goodness gracious, a man with such superior genes as the U.S. President is sure to have legions of healthy young woman (and not-so-healthy, not-so-young ones) throwing themselves at him and scheming to get some of that oh-so-superior semen into their bodies. That’s how nature made us and it’s exactly what nature intended. Nothing but good can come of it, so why go against nature and attempt to block out those precious rays of sunshine from people’s lives?

I’ve been around a few powerful people in my time, and I’ve seen the way that women glow in their presence and emit overpowering waves of chemical allure. We all know the old cliche about the aphrodisiacal effects of power. What’s wrong with that?[/quote]

Very little.

But again, that wasn’t the issue in the Clinton-Lewinsky matter. The issue was sexual harrassment… and even you, Omni, have indicated (I believe in the “Taxi Driver Pinched My Breast” thread) that you always treat the ladies with respect.

Whilst many women are indeed attrcted to power, not ALL women are. And those women deserve the protection that the law provides in this regard.

Picture???

[quote=“tigerman”]

But again, that wasn’t the issue in the Clinton-Lewinsky matter. The issue was sexual harrassment… and even you, Omni, have indicated (I believe in the “Taxi Driver Pinched My Breast” thread) that you always treat the ladies with respect.[/quote]

Absolutely, El Tigre – always a model of gentlemanly respectfulness toward the ladies.

But I wasn’t aware that Bill had acted disrespectfully toward Monica – except, perhaps, by declining her invitation to have full sexual intercourse and merely indulging in some frisky foreplay instead.

And where did sexual harassment come into the picture? I don’t remember her having made any allegation like that.

[quote=“tigerman”]

But again, that wasn’t the issue in the Clinton-Lewinsky matter. The issue was sexual harrassment… and even you, Omni, have indicated (I believe in the “Taxi Driver Pinched My Breast” thread) that you always treat the ladies with respect.[/quote]

I have no doubt that you are a gentleman.

[quote=“Omniloquacious”]But I wasn’t aware that Bill had acted disrespectfully toward Monica – except, perhaps, by declining her invitation to have full sexual intercourse and merely indulging in some frisky foreplay instead.

And where did sexual harassment come into the picture? I don’t remember her having made any allegation like that.[/quote]

There was no sexual harrassment involved in the Clinton-Lewinsky affair. That is why so many people were offended by the investigation into the Clinton-Lewinsky affair. Absent any other circumstances, I too would have been offended.

However, the investigation of the Clinton-Lewinsky affair was part of the proceedings in a case in which Clinton was accused by Ms. Paula Jones of sexual harrassment. The prosecutor in that case was attempting to show a behavioral pattern on Clinton’s part (one that he was denying)… and that is why I say, if Ms. Jones’ allegation was true, that the only difference in the matters of Clinto-Jones and Clinton-Lewinsky was that Ms. Jones said “no” while Ms. Lewinsky said “yes”.

Ultimately, the prosecutor failed to show that Clinton’s behavior toward Ms. Jones reached the level of sexual harrassment because, as I remember, despite Clinton’s alleged request for a BJ, Ms. Jones’ alleged refusal did not result in her employment being jeopardized.

In any event, many people, IMO, focus only on the affair between Clinton and Lewinsky and disregard the relation that the same had to the allegations brought by Ms. Jones.

Or the allegations that Bubba’s sudden departure from Oxford was due to his alleged rape of a 19 year old English girl.

has anyone yet been able to locate a photo of the young Miss Mimi Beadsley on the Net? It is just a matter of time before we can see her and compare her to Monica. i think Clinton was more interested in her breasts and her mother tongue, so to speak, than in her face, which by all accounts was not that beautiful in terms of Sports Illustrated model types. But getting head is not a facial thing is it?

Speaking of faces, has anyone ever heard of “Chinese facials” as a sexual term. I was looking up some info for my girlfriend about skin care and facials when I came upon this rather bizarre term called Chinese facials. I won’t spell it out for you. Since this is a family thread, you will have to google it yourself. I said google, not gargle.

I just saw a school photo of her on CNN. Beautiful girl. Oh well, no one ever said JFK didn’t have taste. Unlike Bubba.