JNCO Jeans by chance

I know my style is a little old skool, but all of my super wide leg JNCO carpenter jeans have been made in to shorts.

The company stopped making jeans in 2006, but I was hopping that some where on this island a pair might still exist. I’ve tried ebay, but no luck for a new pair my size. Has anyone seen JNCO anywhere, or jeans with 30-34 inch leg openings. If I can’t find them soon, i’ll have to grow-up and start acting my age. Sigh

[quote=“OKao”]I know my style is a little old skool, but all of my super wide leg JNCO carpenter jeans have been made in to shorts.

The company stopped making jeans in 2006, but I was hopping that some where on this island a pair might still exist. I’ve tried ebay, but no luck for a new pair my size. Has anyone seen JNCO anywhere, or jeans with 30-34 inch leg openings. If I can’t find them soon, I’ll have to grow-up and start acting my age. Sigh[/quote]

Is that 30" bottoms (bell bottoms, on normal size legs) or 30" leg opening tops (for big thighs)? Either way, why not talk to a few tailors?

They’re not bell bottoms…(I’m not that old)…they’re wide all the way through. They’re skater pants.

I think I’ll have to get them tailor made…too bad

See link for pic.
flickr.com/photos/97304555@N00/467394614/ (found the link randomly, i don’t know what’s up with the other photos in the album especially near the end of the album, i don’t wear my pants like that…)

Will just BIGGER pants do, or is this different? They do have big, big pants at Pants Kingdom, where No Bird is Too Big to Fit in their Pants. :stuck_out_tongue: (Taibei)

i’ve been so loyal to this brand it’s hard to give them up…plus bigger pants don’t come with a flaming skull on the pocket.

btw “where no bird is too big…” is that a challenge…?

:laughing: it’s the slogan of a big and tall pants store in Taibei; if you’re just looking for that particular brand in a normal size but wide leg style, they’re not going to have it AFAIK.

Have a tailor copy a pair; have him give you a few blank pocket pieces before he sews it up, and do the flaming skull yourself on those using fabric paints or batik or something. You can bring the blanks and a full-size color printout of the flaming skull design over to my place and I can explain how to replicate it in batik, which is a lot of work but fun, too, and you’d end up with a pair you decorated yourself.

That would be like sewing orange v-shapes on the back pockets of your no-name jeans to make them look like Levis! Or stealing a Mercedes Benz hood ornament to stick on your Daihatsu. You obviously don’t get brand culture.

I am quite clueless, I freely admit.

I’ll ask around about tailoring, but I believe jeans go through lots of processes to make them comfortable and look nice. I’m not sure if a copy will satisfy me. Thanks for the replies.