Joe Biden: U.S. President

Just wait till the Real Facts about Hunter’s laptop come out! (Haven’t heard that story mentioned since the election, but I assume The Truth Is Out There.)

1 Like

Or the media just could have reported fairly.

1 Like

Why, what do you know that the media didn’t reveal?

1 Like

Please see the quoted article. If CNN, MSNBC, the NYTimes, WaPo, and other media fairly reported on the stories mentioned in the article, many would imagine that they wouldn’t be ignorant of the stories’ existences.

2 Likes

Since the election: Fox News one story, OANN one, Breitbart three- it’s almost as if they knew the whole thing was bs from the start, and dropped it as soon as it was no longer useful.

1 Like

Keep telling yourself that @MikeN1 , you might even convince yourself one day, everyone else has figured out what happened and aint buying, I suspect you too as well.

1 Like

There doesn’t seem to be a theory stated. What is it? What about negatives about Trump and positives about Biden? How much were they known? How much would additional media coverage change people’s knowledge? It all seems very unscientific. It just seems like more MEDIA BAD stuff, with a predetermined conclusion.

It would also be fascinating to see how things might have turned out if Trump did not spend much of his time and effort on aggressively alienating people. People can watch what media they want, and the media are private concerns. Trump and the Republicans should add that to the list of things they need to get over.

You quoted the theory. If the media were neutral, some people would vote differently. Stated differently, media bias effects how some people vote.

That is a fantastically bad idea. Getting over it or just watching Fox hasn’t worked for decades.

Moreover, it doesn’t reflect the reality that a large number of the GOP are establishment grifters no different to Pelosi and Biden on the other side who are perfectly happy with the way the MSM report things.

Nor does it reflect the reality that Democrats weary of the establishment who see Joe Biden as little difference to Mitt Romney are also disgusted with the media trying to influence the outcome, which is why they got Joe Biden in the first place.

Hunter’s laptops, like the most important piece of forensics evidence from the JFK assassination – his brain removed at autopsy and now “missing” – will just disappear into a deep state black hole, never to be seen again.

Not only ain’t buying, they ain’t talking about it either.

Everybody except Q is part of the Deep State!

Well, they got people to buy into that Holocaust thingy, fooled them into thinking the moon landings were real, conned them into thinking the Earth was round and not at the center of the universe…

1 Like

It hasn’t been brought up by the media because there isn’t anything there. Or…your evil nightmare is waiting for the election fraud outcome in order to see whether he’s going to hound that old tit with impeachment for 3 years. For someone who proclaims they’re adept at political gamesmanship, you seem to be more than a dollar short.

Nothing to brag about, think the Chinese and Russian citizens brag about how well their intelligence services manage to keep a lid on their media?

Exactly.

That’s what I said- Bretbart, OANN, etc. are either Fake News, a part of the Deep State, or have been silenced by the Deep State- only about this, of course, not anything else.
Gasp! Since you’re not presenting any evidence, you must be part of the conspiracy too!

1 Like

There’s not much more to be said that hasn’t already been said. They covered it, everyone else didn’t. Right now there are other things to cover.

The rest of the MSM are working themselves up to ask Biden something more challenging than what flavour his milkshake is, but I don’t expect them to actually do it.

For what’s it’s worth, Biden is fairly irrelevant, IMO, he is an avatar, an empty vessel for his handlers to use. He will be fine, the electors will go his way, he will be sworn in on the 20th, USA will run on autopilot for a while and many people will be happier with that than Trump at the helm. Which is fine.

2 Likes

If there’s nothing there why was did a grand jury issue a subpoena for the laptop and hard drive allowing the FBI to seize them as evidence?

Mr. Isaac said he met with F.B.I. agents in late 2019 and provided them with a timeline of events. The agents returned about two weeks later in mid-December with a grand jury subpoena allowing them to seize the laptop and the external hard drive. The subpoena was signed by a federal prosecutor in the U.S. attorney’s office in Wilmington who handles criminal investigations such as fraud, and Mr. Isaac acknowledged receiving it.

The agents also gave him a receipt for what they took, according to a photograph of it published by Fox News. The receipt included an F.B.I. code, 272D, the bureau’s internal classification for money laundering investigations, and “BA” for its Baltimore field office. Officials separately confirmed that the F.B.I. seized the laptop and an external hard drive as part of an investigation, though they did not detail the inquiry or whether it involved money laundering.

You don’t seem to understand, if the all powerful media don’t report on it then it can’t be real, literally don’t believe your lying eyes, the receipts, confirmation by the FBI they have it and statements it is not Russian disinformation mean nothing.

The idea the media are lying partisan propaganda hacks can’t possibly be true so is never entertained or dismissed out of hand, despite a never ending list of cases which demonstrate just that.

It was explained to me earlier that the grand jury subpoena had something to do with Holocaust denial, faked moon landings, and flat earthers but I’m still struggling to understand the connection.