Joe Biden: U.S. President

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/03/14/president_biden_claims_he_has_supported_gay_marriage_since_1959_when_he_saw_two_well-dressed_men_in_suits_kissing.html

Oh, mercy!

President Biden, who voted for the Defense of Marriage Act in 1996 and supported traditional marriage during the 2008 election campaign, told “The Daily Show” that his “epiphany” in support of gay marriage actually came in 1959 when he saw “two well-dressed men in suits kissing.”

PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN: I can remember exactly when my epiphany was. I hadn’t thought much about it, to tell you the truth. I was a senior in high school. And my dad was dropping me off, and I remember I was about to get out of the car and I looked to my right and two well-dressed men in suits kissed each other. I mean they gave each other a kiss. One looked like he headed to one building, and one headed to the Hercules Corporation building. And I’ll never forget, I turned and looked at my dad. He said, “joey, it is simple, they love each other. It is simple.” I’m not joking. It’s simple, they love each other. It’s never been, it’s just that simple. It doesn’t matter whether it is same sex or a heterosexual couple, they should be able to be married.

Lying, more likely.

Why is the government even in the business of allowing consensual adults to enter into any sort of contractual relationship they choose to?

taxable events - governments love them

driving license, marriage, hunting license, utilities, gasoline, cigarettes, yada yada yada

An adult doesn’t need permission from the government to smoke. He or she only needs to pay for the privilege.

1 Like

And for fun, here’s a vintage Biden lie.

good thing

So, just for the record, Biden gets points for strangling China’s tech, and for drilling so far away from people that no one will care.

yeah, maybe, but US still not back to being self-sufficient in oil like under :tangerine: man

Gotta refill the SPR first.

Nice one, Joe

1 Like

IDK, ad hoc rule changes from the very top down? Taking back bonus money, or whatnot. Yeesh.

It stinks like the "We’re gonna confiscate Russian yachts, sell them and then “give” the proceeds to “Ukraine.”

Something must be done. Up to congress to work it out. Business as usual should be unacceptable here

The Federal Reserve seeks balance. Saving these deposits will do that. It won’t be pretty and it won’t be fair, but I’m making money off it, so there.

Lol, a new crisis emerges just as I was wondering what else could possibly go wrong in this train wreak of an administration. A banking crisis, hopefully contained and the reaction is.

Way to go man. :+1:

All this, and yet, still better than the last guy

I miss Obama

Only in the minds of those who got inflicted with Trump derangement syndrome. He was not your normal politician, I give you that, he was rude, insulted others, bullied and belittled, there was reason to hate him.

But the new guy on his watch, massive inflation, rapidly rising interest rates, depressed 401k retirement plans, screwed up withdrawals from Afghanistan, a new never ending war in Ukraine, massive influx of illegal immigration. It’s not even close, everyone can feel the negative effects of this administration and that’s before we even get into things like online censorship.

4 Likes

Ok, in that case anyone who thinks Biden is qualitatively worse than Trump has Biden derangement syndrome

3 Likes

Doesn’t work like that. For the mind virus to work you need the entire media complex echoing an idea, sometimes plain up stupid and people latch onto it like it makes some sort of sense just because it is being amplified by every media outlet and online source of information.

The natural immunity to coronavirus was a good example, that made no sense that they would ignore natural immunity, there were videos of Fauci himself (from years earlier) saying nothing is better than natural immunity. Yet as Twitter files revealed this is just one of those things they decided to lie about (for the greater good, apparently) and a ton of people abandoned common sense because they were told to.

Trump derangement is still high on the list of narratives the media tries to push. Biden they try to cover his ass as much as possible.

1 Like

Convenient

I’m not saying there isn’t a lot of ratfuckery all around on both sides. But a pussy grabbing known grifter who didn’t do anything is still better than a hair sniffing career politician who made mistakes (IMO).

The easy way not to do anything wrong, is to not do anything

Just an observation. They do it because they know it works, it’s very effective.

The two sides thing, there are those in the Washington (or political) bubble and everyone else. Those are the two sides, not left and right.

Most people get this, there was a survey recently where the majority (of both Republicans and Democrats) thought the DC Republicans worked with DC Democrats to stop the re-election of Trump.

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1636542042846142464?cxt=HHwWgICxvaaUlbYtAAAA

In other polls, Mitch McConnell polls better with Democrats than he does with Republicans, lol. Did you miss all the DC Republicans coming out to vote for Clinton and Biden over Trump?

The two sides thing is the greatest illusion the DC swamp ever pulled.