Just a regular pair of blue friggin jeans?

I’m at the end of my rope here.

I just want a pair of blue jeans, not acid washed, not baggy assed, not stone washed, pre-torn and or browned (ick).

I used to buy kirkland jeans at Costco, but now they too are selling the “used look” jeans. WTF? Did the world get stuck in college and now even new jeans that are clean looking aren’t cool?

Sorry but I’m not paying for a pair of jeans that look as though Willy friggin Nelson sold them to pay off his dealer.

:raspberry:

I’m soo with you on this one! I hate those bleached stuff…All I want is a cool pair of pants that actually flare a bit…anything that can fit overy my huge sneakers. The only ‘bigger’ type jeans are those huge gangsta hanging crotch with the fake underwear at the top with neon dragons on it!!

Neon dragons? Those sound cool. D’you think they’d suit me?
Anyway jd, just go to a Levis store or someplace like that. They’ll have normal jeans, I’m sure.

Anyway jd, just go to a Levis store or someplace like that. They’ll have normal jeans, I’m sure.[/quote]

Or just wrap your loins in an orange plaid blanket.

Who Flung Poo…across from Song Shan Train Station…a huge market of all things fashionable…if you can’t find it there…you are too fat.

Anyway jd, just go to a Levis store or someplace like that. They’ll have normal jeans, I’m sure.[/quote]

Well, Levis pisses me off in a different way here on the Isle Formassa. I just can’t pay 2-3000 NT on a pair of stinkin jeans! :fume:

Kirkland for 500NT at Costco. You BASTARDS! Bring back the farmer jeans without the bib!

Well, Levis pisses me off in a different way here on the Isle Formassa. I just can’t pay 2-3000 NT on a pair of stinkin jeans! :fume: [/quote]
If you’re down Taichung way any time then check out the Levis discount store in the basement below Tesco. They’re MUCH cheaper than regular Levis. I guess some of them are end of season or something and some have very small faults. But I haven’t been able to find the faults on them. Only thing is that you’re restricted to whatever sizes and styles they happen to have in stock. So, not worth a trip to Taichung on its own but definitely worth it if you happen to be in town sometime.

They still have them at Costco once in a while. I bought a pair a few years ago, brought them home, tried them on and they were fricking bell bottoms! :fume:

Instant bad flashbacks to (mid 70’s ok?) Jr. High, and me cutting the legs off of them into shorts everytime my Mom brought them home.

Quick trip to the local seamstress fixed the problem.

About 900NT if memory serves.

there’s a levi’s outlet store in taoyuan tesco as well, next to the nike one - probably a lot closer for you.

although even there, the price of levi’s is too frigging high IMHO.

hmmm does E-Store smell an opportunity? JD, I could give you a couple of sources if you’d like. Contact me.

jd, whilst awaiting proto, check out
http://www.landsend.com
They actually kind of have their mail order shit together, and their jeans are good.

[quote=“jdsmith”]I’m at the end of my rope here.

I just want a pair of blue jeans, not acid washed, not baggy assed, not stone washed, pre-torn and or browned (ick).[/quote]
That’s why I buy jeans on my annual trip back to the States.

I believe that some night markets can tailor jeans for cheap. I remember doing that at the Shihlin Night Market back in 1996.

[quote=“xtrain”]although even there, the price of levi’s is too frigging high IMHO.[/quote]IIRC the pair I got in the Taichung outlet were 600NT.

Hang Ten

Seriously,

They have four or five regular fitting jeans, and not too narrow like most jeans found here, with waists of up to 38" with legs at 34". Perfect as you don’t need them taken in.

Cheap too.

:smiley:

I’ve also found a few small denim outlets in Hsi Men Ding. Walk around the area. I am sure you’ll find something to your satisfaction. But by far, your best bet, imho, is Who Flung Poo. (五分埔)

[quote=“the chief”]jd, whilst awaiting proto, check out
http://www.landsend.com
They actually kind of have their mail order shit together, and their jeans are good.[/quote]

lol, and my suggestion was sheplers.com/home.cfm they also ship to Taiwan.

Try Geant (I-Mai). :slight_smile:

Got a pair of Levis red label for about 1300NT at Costco. Happy but not thrilled. At least they are blue.