I got a new PC with an English version of Windows XP, and I’ve installed the Chinese language fonts so I can read Chinese. In both Explorer and Mozilla I’ve set the language option to display websites only in English if they offer other languages. However, the Blogger website still comes up in Chinese. This didn’t happen with my US-purchased laptop, so I’m guessing there might be some some sort of setting in the computer itself that makes the website think it needs to display in Chinese.
If anyone has ideas on what else I should try to change, please let me know. I have some other issues, too, but I’ll post separately on those.