Just saw a guy take a bat to a car's windshield

i won’t upset Icon . Je suis sweet as Sucre . Bolivia?

1 Like

In this case the truth does not set you free

This is a truly bizarre behavior. What was he wailing?

1 Like

I wonder why he didn’t just call a red tow truck.

Some people are just ‘bat’ shit crazy!:wink:

2 Likes

Move out asap
Or maybe your ktv girl neighbors are too beautiful?

Living there could drive anyone Batty

The car owner was wailing…

1 Like

Should be okay if he has 產險, unless high deductible.

The way @dan2006 is using “wailing,” it’s pretty much a slang word, meaning “beating.” The word is spelled different ways. This looks like decent info on it:

http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=4599

Oh, then I have taken a completely incorrect signification. I do not generally communicate in English which at times has given place to some confusion. At the same time I do not know which is more bizarre, to wail with a bat upon a car, or to beat with a bat upon a car. I presume the animal was mortally wounded. These must be truly terrible neighbors.

1 Like

He means baseball bat.

Oh then all this thread is a game of words.

2 Likes

1 Like

I had some dumb shit park in front of my driveway in Seoul. Unlucky for him I had borrowed my buddies GMC 3/4 ton truck. I just backed out like normal and his little POS suddenly was parked on the other side of the road - with a big crease on doors at bumper height.

Never saw him park nearby again.

I read a story similar to yours on Korea reddit.
People who double park in Korea always leave the wheel unlocked when they double park so that the person blocked in can move the others car

A foreigner on Reddit said he often pushes their car out and let’s it roll into the middle of the road or into other vehicles when they do that to him. He supposedly said he hasn’t been caught by the police yet on CCTV because of it.

Perhaps Peru.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUdPSQJE_pw

Just keep watching, about 1 min. 35 sec.

1 Like

I love how he breaks the window first and then sees that the door was already unlocked. Then leaves it in the middle of the road to block traffic.

I always have my phone number on a note on the dashboard.

Double parking is a douche move, good for him. Leaving the bat was dumb though…