Just saw MJ movie -- Simply awesome, a MUST see

Awesome movie, I am so glad I didnt let it go by. Anyone who’s into music can appreciate the utter professionalism of the dancers, musicians, performers and other artists and technicians it takes to create this extravaganza. Well worth it !!!

The Elvis of our generation. The King of Pop indeed.

Elvis was the Elvis of my generation.

Elvis Costello

I don’t doubt that fans will agree with you tommy. Everyone else knows its yet another way of bleeding the stone dry.

I’m actually curious to see it. Just how much of a freak he really was or wasn’t. I’m sure it’ll be on HBO soon.

Well my thoughts exactly, before I went to see it. There were only 5 people in the movie house besides myself at this showing at 620pm. The movie ends its showing here on Thursday. I paid the 10 bucks and went in. I was already so over MJ since Thriller was a thriller. But and that is a big BUT. It was Awesome !! Spectacular!! Brilliant !! The man was a Pro ! The dancers, musicians, and other artists there were World Class. It was highly entertaining. It was rewarding to see and hear First Class artists !! I am so happy I didnt miss it. IT is THAT good.

Do yourself a favor. See the movie. If you profess to know music in any form, you should appreciate the professionalism and the artistry of the MAN and his GANG.

BRILLIANT. And the rarity of such a cute lead guitarist didnt hurt either I must say.

Interesting, but the parts where MJ appeared to be mumbling incoherent comments were sad and painful.

But hey, we all know the music!!!

I was thinking more along the lines of Elvis Hitler

[quote=“tommy525”]
BRILLIANT. And the rarity of such a cute lead guitarist didnt hurt either I must say.[/quote]
Oh God! Please tell me you’re not talking about that Jennifer somebody-or-other! That one with the back-combed peroxide hair and the godawful guitar technique whose “How to do it” DVDs were snapped up by little mini-shredders all over America? EVERYTHING that’s wrong with modern gitfiddle playing can be found in her repertoire.

[quote=“tommy525”]

BRILLIANT. And the rarity of such a cute lead guitarist didnt hurt either I must say.[/quote]

Fucks sake Tommy, your definition of cute leaves a lot to be desired. Eddie ain’t looking so great these days.

That’s more like it.

She had a greek sounding name. And she is first class cute. Pretty doggone good too. And that from a (failed) guitarist (moi).

edit: and doggone pretty she was

Well unfortunately for you, I do know music.
Thing is… if I do and go watch it and then write on here how much I think it was a big bag of shite, all that will happen is it will leave me open to the MJ fans doing their best impression of the Chinese government saying “Of course you hate it, you have no heart and you hate us too”

[quote=“Funk500”][quote=“tommy525”]

Do yourself a favor. See the movie. If you profess to know music in any form, you should appreciate the professionalism and the artistry of the MAN and his GANG.
[/quote]

Well unfortunately for you, I do know music.
Thing is… if I do and go watch it and then write on here how much I think it was a big bag of shite, all that will happen is it will leave me open to the MJ fans doing their best impression of the Chinese government saying “Of course you hate it, you have no heart and you hate us too”[/quote]

That sounds like good nuff a challenge for me BUSTER. Hell Ya. YOu go !!

OH and ya, she aint no Carlos Santana but heck wayyyyy cuter tho.

[quote=“tango42”]Interesting, but the parts where MJ appeared to be mumbling incoherent comments were sad and painful.

But hey, we all know the music!!![/quote]

The man was deeply troubled. YOu can see it, hear it, feel it. He was giving it his all though. MJ, you will be missed.

Wife wants to see it. But I am thinking, why do I need to suffer now that his suffering is over?

Look, we all know that Sandman is a disgruntled Menudo fan and is bitterly jealous that MJ was going to make a comeback when Menudo: La Reunion failed.

I didnt want to see it either but I am glad I did. Go and see it.

Look, we all know that Sandman is a disgruntled Menudo fan and is bitterly jealous that MJ was going to make a comeback when Menudo: La Reunion failed.[/quote]
:roflmao: :thumbsup: