Kaohsiung and Fongshan Questions

Hi,

First, I have a question about Fongshan. Are there any Western fast restaurants near Carrefour? Like, 5 minutes walking distance? I’m usually loaded down with some groceries, and the walk to the big 86 sign is a little too long.

Also, night life In Kaohsiung city. I’ve almost never left the road the station is on. I’m a fan of techno, very new to Taiwan. Any good clubs around? Any etiquette issues I should know about, etc? Does Cube Club still have Girl’s night out? Some students told me to go around Love River. I don’t even know where that is. Can anyone give me some advice?

Thanks,

Schwaiguy

This post has to be a troll, right? But just in case, hanginging around love river the only girls you’ll meet are “ladies of the night.” So, if you don’t know where love river is, and that’s why you’re asking, I’m not telling you.

No, Housecat, I’m not a troll. When you’ve been in country for about 3 weeks, school’s not in for another week, and the only people who talk to you are foodstand people, betel nut salespeople, and an ABC who left years ago, forgot how to speak Mandarin, and communicaties only in Taiwanese, things are bound to be TARFU.

Schwaiguy

[quote=“SchwaiGuy”]Hi,

First, I have a question about Fongshan. Are there any Western fast restaurants near Carrefour? Like, 5 minutes walking distance? I’m usually loaded down with some groceries, and the walk to the big 86 sign is a little too long.

Also, night life In Kaohsiung city. I’ve almost never left the road the station is on. I’m a fan of techno, very new to Taiwan. Any good clubs around? Any etiquette issues I should know about, etc? Does Cube Club still have Girl’s night out? Some students told me to go around Love River. I don’t even know where that is. Can anyone give me some advice?

Thanks,

Schwaiguy[/quote]

First, let me introduce myself, my name is Sheng-yuan, is living in the southern Kaohsiung area Taiwanese, because my English is not good foundation, so I used the translation, if some grammar wrong, please forgive me,

Fengshan in Kaohsiung on the road I am very familiar with the area, you want to go where I can give you directions,

I also very much welcome the strengthening Chinese want to learn Chinese or foreign friends come to me, we can do a language exchange,
My mailbox: o97826@yahoo.com
Or you can use the phone LINE app to my account number is: o97826
This is my connection URL facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003450328076 FaceBook

Don’t know about the area, but get yourself to Foster Hewitt’s. Luke & Phil will surround you with good people there!

m.facebook.com/ilovefosterhewitts?_rdr

Public service announcement: 2007 is a long time ago.