KASA in Taitung, the place to hang out (& 4 good food)

Big shout to KASA coffee shop, the place to hang out in Taidong!
Was there last night and had a good laugh. Stuffed meself on bagel pizzas and vodka… then they got me out to G night pub for fussball action and more booze…ahhh feel great now… especially my wrists.

For those passing through Taidong, and wanting to know where to meet local Taidongers, foreigners and locals, for travel information, a chin wag or just to chill out.

Western food (mexican, sandwiches, salads) Thai and Nepalese dishes. Booze and coffee.
Used to be by the beach park, now moved. Run by Even, Da Wu tribe from Lanyu.

Check out www.wretch.cc first and select language if you want it in English).
Guestbook: www.wretch.cc/guestbook/kasataitung
Blog: www.wretch.cc/blog/kasataitung

OK Even, you owe me free beer :slight_smile: Nah, but seriously, it would be nice if you out-of-towners came 'round so we can have someone new to talk to!!!

glad you enjoyed an evening at kasa,
[color=blue]Yes…i will give u a drink… [/color] :sunglasses:

Dear Valentine,

It seems as if you really did enjoy Kasa much the other evening…or are you just entertaining the thought of receiving a free beer? Actually it was a very pleasant evening…especially the good company.
…david

[color=brown]I remember the first time I made bagel, I made white bagel. Why? Because I didn’t know the oven have to use electricity and the GAS (after practice for an hour). On the Second time, I successfully made it. The bagel look good and good to eat but hard. This is how I made bagel after practice fifteen time, after made 825 bagels(before we open KASA) and still try to make it better…
really love to share with you how i made bagle
wretch.cc/blog/KASATAITUNG&a … s_shared=1[/color]

After 9 or 10pm we will turn down the lights to make the shop look more ROMANTIC, But not everybody think the low yellow lights means romantic…
check out this article then you will know what i am talking about…

[color=red]http://www.wretch.cc/blog/KASATAITUNG&article_id=5695984&is_shared=1[/color]