Ken Duberstein endorses Obama

“Former Reagan chief of staff Ken Duberstein told CNN’s Fareed Zakaria this week he intends to vote for Democrat Barack Obama on Tuesday.”
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 … ses-obama/

Is there anybody left voting for McCain and Palin? Duberstein said, “I think Colin Powell’s decision is in fact the good housekeeping seal of approval on Barack Obama.” I guess he forgot that Powell’s endorsement was all about race.

There has to be a cut off point on this flood of Repub opportunists. Clearly their chief concern at this point is to appear to have come down on the winning side and garner invites to the vast tax funded parties we can expect following a commie victory. I mean we know how despicable these creatures are, and one look at the man simply screams “feed me tax-funded canapes”.

HG

Never fear HG…the tireless apparatchik of the Comintern have recorded well who was naught or nice…

Duberstein has, in essence, flown his MiG jet over to the Democrat party.

:laughing:

“Powell started a long line of Republicans (and people one would expect to vote for a Republican presidential candidate) who have junked McCain in favor of Obama. Among them are Bush former Press Secretary Scott McClellan, Alison Goldwater (granddaughter of former Republican 1964 presidential candidate Barry Goldwater), Christopher Buckley (son of staunch Republican writer William Buckley) and Ron Reagan (son of President Ronald Reagan).”