Kim Jong Un in bad shape (Allegedly)

Yes. I don’t think they have malpractice insurance there. IJS

It’s be better if this happened though.

Hi Doc, remember me?”

“Ah, Mr Un! With an arm for a leg, and a leg for an arm!”

2 Likes

Maybe a non-story
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/south-north-korea-kim-jong-un-not-seriously-ill-12661218

Either way, had a lot of people shook.

North Korea is the biggest country in the world, and the wealthiest.

1 Like

It’s fairly routine that propaganda stories are put out that he is on his last legs. Happens every year.
My guess he is hiding from the virus deep in his volcano lair, stroking his missile…I mean cat.

1 Like

Hmmm…

The Japanese press are saying that the doctor who operated on him was, understandably, nervous during the procedure and had no experience of operating on obese patients. If he’s died because he’s starved his own people that would be funny. Or, isn’t it ironic?

1 Like

Too bad the surgeon’s likely dead now, too.

Poetic justice!

1 Like

I still think it’s most likely COVID-19, which he claimed there were no cases of in NK.

Either way he’s hoisted by his own petard if this great news is true. We’ll see if his sister is as nasty as he was.

2 Likes

I’m thinking they’re more likely to put another oafish male descendant given to myriad vices in charge while she continues to rule from behind the scenes until she’s 90 years old.

1 Like

She’s the daughter of one of his dad’s mistresses, so I don’t know whether that complicates matters.

I too would be very surprised if NK put a woman in charge.

Well the half-brother and uncle are no longer a candidate. And press seem to acknowledge that the sister has a more active role and she recently got a new job title.

2 Likes

I would be very surprised if the Kim clan are actually in charge (today).

My guess is that there are a bunch of very, very nasty people pulling the strings from behind the scenes - military top brass, most likely - and Kim Jong Un was just a useful idiot to wheel out as a showpiece for the plebs. But that’s just my personal conspiracy theory.

Anyway, good riddance. I hope there’s an afterlife.

1 Like

Oh yeah. The military pulls the strings.

Well this is very Big if True. Can’t see NK staying the same after this.

Hopefully Dennis Rodman and the sister got on well.

3 Likes