Kim Jong Un in bad shape (Allegedly)

Kim Jong Un dead?
Kim Jong Undead?

2 Likes

Let’s hope that north korea will become a normal country!!

1 Like

Welcome @LauraKiss and we should all take a moment to appreciate the optimistic view you share.

On the other hand this is 2020 and we seem to be playing doomsday bingo.

5 Likes

8 Likes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-senator-lindsey-graham-believes-123333449.html

Mr Graham, an ally of Donald Trump and member of the powerful senate foreign relations committee, speculated that the hermit kingdom would not let rumours of its leader’s death go unanswered for so long.

“Well, it’s a closed society, I don’t know anything directly,” he said. “But I’d be shocked if he’s not dead or in some incapacitated state because you don’t let rumours like this go forever or go unanswered in a closed society, which is really a cult, not a country, called North Korea.”

“So I pretty well believe he is dead or incapacitated,” he told Fox News.

Rumours of Kim Jong Un’s death have swirled since he missed the commemoration of the 108th birthday of his grandfather, North Korea founder Kim Il Sung, ten days ago

2 Likes

It looks like he has finally been coronated (please forgive my joke in these strange times ). Likely he has contracted the virus and the reason for confusion is nobody knows will he survive or not.

And now here to throw some light on the matter, from the paper of note.:joy:.Title of the year.

1 Like

You know how it is with communist dictatorships… when the dear leader dies they keep it hidden for several years to break it in… like Kim Jun Lee is probably dead years before it became official.

2 Likes

Who?

I don’t even remember his name, you know Kim Jun un’s father.

Kim Jung il

1 Like

some of us were not shook per se, more like “yo, maybe something great will come of his DEATH, as in Korean reunification.” Because the north could do real well reuniting with the south here. Just like East Germany became a lot better uniting with then West Germany.

you seem rather well read up on his family? do you support his family’s role in NK? Do you think his family did and are doing a good job taking care of the people?

will get off my horse now.

Brain dead or just fine? I get it. hes usually brain dead at the best of times?

It’s a KimJungUn Cat.

You don’t know what you get until you peer behind the curtain.

Dennis Rodman is my 2nd cousin.

2 Likes

well now if hes a cat he can’t be all bad and to check his health just check his liter box. IF hes pooing and peeing, then all’s good.

Just don’t rely on him to do your calculus, english sentence construction? maybe.

ah sorry i just got off my rocket from MARS, who the heck is Dennis Rodman?

Ok, i can google

WTF is all that about?

2 Likes

well at least ive lost a lot of weight and im in better shape now then THAT dude.
besides i hate horses and they appear to hate me

and that reminds me, i need to get to Walmart now to get more cat treats

How does knowing his Dad’s name (something most people who casually watch the news know) equate to @anon38216271 supporting the North Korean regime? What are you on about?

3 Likes