Kindergarten for babys

Hi, does anybody knows some kindergartens in Taipei for babys starting up to 14 month or 18 month?
Thanks
Laura

Hi Laura,
I think t would help everyone if you provide more information, e.g.:
Which area of Taipei are you interested in?
Do you have any requirements about the kindergarten?
There are many day care centers for children under 3 y.o. There are also private persons that take children into their home (2 or 3 children). These women are usually certified nannies. You bring child to their home and then pick baby up at the time convenient for you. Some Taiwanese leave a child for 5 days and then take baby home for weekend.
Sorry I can’t provide you any address, but I am sure someone will answer your question, if you specify your needs.
Cheers!

This was my most recent quest: total 782… list, addresses, emails, phonenumbers sowf.moi.gov.tw/organization-map/map-4/A.htm

btw entrance age differs from place to place; from newborns till six years.

Actually my old school, which is located near heping and Dunhua opened a baby branch last year I think. It’s pretty beautiful and snazzy, I can hook you up with some info if you’d like. (I don’t have it on me at the moment)

Hi everyone, is there any Nurseries /Montessori in Mandarin that you recommend for my 1.5 yr old near Luizhangli Station? I’m planning to come to Taipei in July for a few weeks. Thanks in advance!

Most of the nurseries start taking kids 2 years and up. You can check out the link posted above for nearby registered nurseries.

Hi delieadalish,

I’ll be interested if you can get some info regarding the “baby branch” of your “old school”.
Name, education system/philosophy, location, price, schedule…

Thanks