Kingfisher Indian Curry Bistro

Pretty new Indian restaurant run by Arshad (Louis) and his Taiwanese wife. Very good food, although the variety is a bit lacking for the time being. I recommend trying the pancake and the lassi (salty version). The owners are also very friendly and a delight to talk to.

It’s just north of Fitness Factory and just off of Boai Road. The address is 484 Mengzi Rd, Zuoying District. KMRT stop R15.

[quote=“Taipan1975”]Pretty new Indian restaurant run by Arshad (Louis) and his Taiwanese wife. Very good food, although the variety is a bit lacking for the time being. I recommend trying the pancake and the lassi (salty version). The owners are also very friendly and a delight to talk to.

It’s just north of Fitness Factory and just off of Boai Road. The address is 484 Mengzi Rd, Zuoying District. KMRT stop R15.[/quote]

Good to know, thanks for the update! The places I went to have closed, seems this type of food is not popluar with locals, which is too bad.

[quote=“DKaoshuing”][quote=“Taipan1975”]Pretty new Indian restaurant run by Arshad (Louis) and his Taiwanese wife. Very good food, although the variety is a bit lacking for the time being. I recommend trying the pancake and the lassi (salty version). The owners are also very friendly and a delight to talk to.

It’s just north of Fitness Factory and just off of Boai Road. The address is 484 Mengzi Rd, Zuoying District. KMRT stop R15.[/quote]

Good to know, thanks for the update! The places I went to have closed, seems this type of food is not popluar with locals, which is too bad.[/quote]
Is there a phone number and a Chinese address? Thanks

[quote=“igorveni”][quote=“DKaoshuing”][quote=“Taipan1975”]Pretty new Indian restaurant run by Arshad (Louis) and his Taiwanese wife. Very good food, although the variety is a bit lacking for the time being. I recommend trying the pancake and the lassi (salty version). The owners are also very friendly and a delight to talk to.

Good to know, thanks for the update! The places I went to have closed, seems this type of food is not popluar with locals, which is too bad.[/quote]
Is there a phone number and a Chinese address? Thanks[/quote]
Probably. But I don’t know either.

高雄市左營區孟子路484號
facebook.com/pages/Kingfish … 2590914888