Kinky people in Taiwan?

Hello Folks.

I am courios where to find the more (extremely) kinky people in Taiwan?
I mean things like (Only for example) Diaper Lovers or wetsuit lovers or some
other kinks that go over “Normal gay and dirty” people?

I heared that for example people like diaper lovers are pretty shy in taiwan because of their culture, so how do they meet if the only thing they show in public are some rare photos without or with blurred face on it and dont react to any message and have fear someone else could see their face or find out their real name and recognise them somewhere?

There is supposed to be Taiwan Pride parade in about four months. Not sure if it can be held under covid19 restrictions, those might be lifted by then.

I assume you can certainly meet like minded people there.

Apps?

Ask “Normal” Gay people and should get some leads on the more kinky places and ways to meet kinky ones.

Admittedly, not an expert.

By normal you mean vanilla. Kinks are not abnormal. Human sexuality is a many-splendored thing.

(I just thought I ought to chip in as a member of the bear community🐻)

3 Likes

:open_mouth: WOO MY GOOOD! Didn’t know something like this existed. And I thought I was the one kinky search for MILF on adult websites.

I’m really a NEWBIE in the earth.

Anyhow, you remind me about someone else who was looking for friends in Taiwan. Maybe you could poke that person. :laughing:

2 Likes

Exactly. What’s wrong with The Kinks?

4 Likes

Hello, stay on topic please or I’ll close this.

2 Likes

@tempogain Thanks

Kinky? Whut? Please note: masturbation involving socks seems to be an American thing. I only know this from jokes, memes, movies…

But to get back on topic (and I’ll change the thread title to reflect this… After I read enough threads to get my “regular” status back :roll:):

Edit: based on parallel chat with the OP in his native language, I confirmed that his question actually goes roughly into this direction:

Does anyone have second or even first hand insight into how Taiwanese in general, or the gay community in particular, view and treat people with less vanilla fetishes? Like the examples given about diapers, neoprene, etc.

Like… Is this something people can talk about as open as being gay? Are people identifying with such more special kinks somehow looked down onto, made fun of, excluded from the wider gay community?

That’s an interesting question. On the other hand, if anyone does not care to post strictly on the theme as titled don’t post in this thread please. Last warning.

In all honesty, I think you may need to come to Taiwan and explore the scene in person to get a realistic answer to your question. As a heterosexual, I can say I’ve found women in Taiwan open to all kinds of kink (but less inclined to talk about it), so I imagine things aren’t too different in the LGBT community.

2 Likes

This is exactly the problem…

1 Like

Very sorry for making you feel this question is off topic. Actually, what I wrote is based on parallel chat with the OP in his native language. I understood that this question is what he actually intends to find out more about. So I tried to help him by translating this to English. I’ll edit my post to clarify that this is not my own random question, but aimed at helping the OP.

No, no, I was holding up what you wrote as a positive example. Poor punctuation perhaps :slight_smile: I edited it a bit!

3 Likes

LOL there goes my ego, thinking my English is so much better than the OP’s - and then understanding this one wrong :rofl:

Paisei!

1 Like

No, I should have been clearer!

2 Likes

Like anywhere else in the world: fetlife.com. Taiwanese kinksters also heavily use facebook (under avatar identities, of course), a research might return you some groups. Bear in mind most people will be speaking Chinese.

Another approach would be to join mainstream BDSM communities (most of what I’ve seen in Taipei involves ropes and SM) and ask around. Not sure if that place still exists but I made plenty of friends (guys and girls) at the BDSM happy hours at a gay bar around 西寧南路. If you’re new into the whole thing of entering into a BDSM circle, know that if you’re a single guy it’s gonna take you some time to win people’s trust–peeps in the community are weary of heterosexual guys dropping by to pick up girls.

1 Like

:thinking:

2 Likes