KMT primary for the 2020 Presidential Election

Fuckin relax.
You obviously aren’t familiar with Tia Panico’s work.

Never met a news story she couldn’t turn into the End of All Life as We Know It.
:roll:

ETA: anyways, it’s a pretty sad day when I’m reduced to rooting for Boneless fuckin Eric, man.

1 Like

A nicely nuanced point of view. Well played. :bowing:

1 Like

“fakest”???

This is a word?

Dunno man. Coworkers are salivating taking for a fact they will put Tsai in jail. They did the same for Chen.

If the old rank -and I mean stinky corrupt ranks- come back from abroad, then it´s a done deal.

Yeah, but he was a fucking crook.
Or his wife was, any fucking ways.

They tried it with Ma too, but they couldn’t get any suction on the deal.

I just noticed the author

Someone should definitely go to jail for the Taipei Giant Dome thingy. It’s either Ma or Hao. They can decide amongst themselves who should go to jail for that one.

Someone should also go to jail for the Gemini buildings. Not the poor scapegoats, someone who actually made the decision should go to jail. Again, Ma or Hao, one of them should take some responsibility.

Never mind, K-burger or no, it’s a real thing.
She’s as crooked as they come.

Former buxiban owner, what a surpise.

https://simple.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/fakest

Kinda like fun. It used to be “more fun” or “the most fun” as a noun only, but now short adjective forms “funner” and “funnest” are acceptable.

Han’s supporters are wildly efficient in keeping his name in the news each day.

The only people more efficient in doing so are his detractors. I just skimmed through a 200+ reply thread on FB about the election and say Tsai mentioned twice.

“itinerant Kaohsiung mayor”

God I loves me some K-man.

1 Like

so, we got a left-wing woman candidate Tsai (Clinton, but not incumbent) and a right-wing extremely polarizing candidate Han with supposedly Red China ties (Trump and supposedly Russia ties).
Looks like there’s a blueprint to follow.

I am neutral. This will be fun.

Not on my fucking watch they aren’t

Fake, fun or both?

Did you just compare Tsai to Hillary? Eeww. And neither Hillary nor Tsai are left-wing.

A lot of people are compaing this to Trump/Hillary.

The Trump/Han connection I can see. But keep in mind Hillary did win the popular vote (unless it can proved otherwise… perhaps it can, idk. I know a lot of people here would argue it can be)
And I’m just not seeing the Tsai/Hillary connection. My money’s on Tsai this go around

Yeah. Their politics, personalities and leadership styles are completely different. I also think Tsai will win a second term.

no, the polarizing angle… and they do both wear nice slacks and comfortable shoes

A lot of people are idiots.

1 Like

When Tsai enters her brightly-colored pantsuit phase, she’ll lose my support.

1 Like