Kneeling chair

Has anyone seen anything like this in Taipei?

Ikea should have them.

[quote=“Petrichor”]Has anyone seen anything like this in Taipei?

[/quote]

Office supply company maybe,would have them.
I wonder if this is the “special” chair they ask if you want, :whistle: at some Motels? He he

I have seen one in Xiamen Street, Taipei.
They are from Sweden and there are different designs of this. Some look more like a horse which are better in protecting your knees.

My wife just told me that I had one before and throw it away when we moved. They are defiantly around. Keep looking

Thanks everyone. Ikea don’t have them according to their catalogue, which I found surprising, but I’ll check anyway as I’m going there soon.

Shiadoa, I didn’t get the motel reference but I probably don’t want to know either!

I’ll keep looking. Hamlet, did you mean the Xiamen street near Guting Station?

I have one at the office, the factory delivers. wait until Monday, REMIND ME and I will just look under it for the phone number.

Mine is the full seat model, can be spread out for great post lunch naps.

[quote=“Icon”]I have one at the office, the factory delivers. wait until Monday, REMIND ME and I will just look under it for the phone number.

Mine is the full seat model, can be spread out for great post lunch naps.[/quote]

Do you happen to have a picture? I had one similat to yours (or so I believe) years back and I’ve been dying to find one here.

Thanks Icon. I’ll try to remember to pm you tomorrow.

I’ve had a half-hearted eye open for one of these for years, and never seen them anywhere. Icon, perhaps you could post your supply company contact details here in the thread.

For anyone who may be curious, no, they’re not like this. They look like something you’d see in a gynaecologist’s clinic.

[quote=“finley”]
For anyone who may be curious, no, they’re not like this. They look like something you’d see in a gynaecologist’s clinic.[/quote]

OMG TMI

Unsurprising, as they are used for much the same purposes. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

All rightie then, as per my chair’s sticker:

Yuen Shen Han (as per Icon’s ad hoc pinyin) Factory

Xindian, Zhongzhen road, 302 alley, number 2, 1F

Thanks so much! You remembered even though I forgot to pm you. What a star.

:laughing: No problem, other people remembered.

Has anyone called, BTW?

:laughing: No problem, other people remembered.

Has anyone called, BTW?[/quote]

Not yet, my Chinese isn’t up to it. But I’ll probably peek in at the address. Maybe they have a factory shop.

That was my plan (for the same reason - I feel a lot more comfortable with silly sign language than trying to figure out the chinese word for “ergonomic chair”). As it turned out, I didn’t have to go to Xindian the other day - but when I do, I’ll drop in.

As per request, pictures of the kneeling chair. We got two different models at the office. This is my coworker’s:

No back as you can see. Mine has a back and it reclines completely for comfy napping. :snore:

Looks like exactly what I want. Must get to Xindian! Napping chair looks good as well but unfortunately too long for the space I have available. Plus I need less encouragement to nap.

Maybe try in Wenchang st, Furniture Street in Daan, I noticed lot of office chairs there, but didn’t look specifically for this one. My solution was to go for standing desk, even better for posture, there are many solutions on ikeahackers.net/ i made very cool ikea standing desk + got bar chair for quick rest.

Did you guys ever found this chair? I’m looking for one for me.