Know The Secret To Men? - Getting A Man Hooked For Good

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]Personally, I find this whole issue of trying to ‘understand’ or ‘know’ the other sex ludicrous in the extreme. When to think our understanding of the brain is infantile at best. Factor in a whole different set of manuals of wiring, lots of different hormones, and a whole socio-cultural mileu of role models, stereotypes, and approaches to child-rearing… and you’ve got one fine kettle of fish that looks like the dog’s breakfast…

Ah, the mixed metaphor that is male/female relations…[/quote]
Does this mean I shouldn’t release my work in progress “How to Mack Hizzies”? :frowning:

Anyone know where I can find some guidance for how to get a woman? There seems to be a lack of this information available on the internet.

Step 1: Collect underpants
Step 2: ???
Step 3: WOMENZ!!!

I suspect this is one of those “ironic” posts. I seem to have several email addresses choc block with advice on this very subject. If you were in fact being serius Trebuchet then pm me your email address and I’ll forward it all! :smiling_imp:

Depends on what woman you are looking for. But if you come to happy hour with your teeth brushed, hair combed, and body showered you should have a fighting chance.

Step 1: Collect underpants
Step 2: ???
Step 3: WOMENZ!!![/quote]

??? This isn’t helping him learn the art of pressing panties!!!

While I’m not a big fan of Dr. Phil, I think your information is incorrect, nolza.

“He earned his Master’s degree at University of North Texas in experimental psychology and a Doctorate in clinical psychology in 1979.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Phil

Whatever else he may be, Dr. Phil is definitely not a “neurobiologist.”[/quote]

Sorry, yes… I did get my wording mixed up… I get these terms confused sometimes. He is actually a neurpsychologist (related to neurobiology), specialization area under the clinical psychology degree that he holds. Point in point, it’s not related to the stuff on his show.

While I’m not a big fan of Dr. Phil, I think your information is incorrect, nolza.

“He earned his Master’s degree at University of North Texas in experimental psychology and a Doctorate in clinical psychology in 1979.”

Sorry, yes… I did get my wording mixed up… I get these terms confused sometimes. He is actually a neurpsychologist (related to neurobiology), specialization area under the clinical psychology degree that he holds. Point in point, it’s not related to the stuff on his show.[/quote]

Seriously though, who the fak cares? Do you have to hold a Ph.D in order to have insight into a particular topic of interest? If so, then all of us on F.com should just shut up right now, since the large majority of us don’t. If Dr. Phil has something interesting to say and people want to hear him, then let him talk and leave him alone. It’s a free market.

[quote=“tash”][quote=“Edgar Allen”]My favourite is the one called something like
How to tell when he’s not that into you.[/quote]
Oh, yeah. That book is the bible. I’ve broken with at least TWO boyfriends and ONE husband thanks to that one.

Laugh all you want, but women don’t know this stuff until someone spells it out for them.

It’s like when we (women) say “It took you 4 months to put up that shelf in the kitchen?! It’s just a simple shelf!” We can’t believe it takes that much preparation, planning, execution, re-doing it, buying new power-tools, etc.[/quote]

REALLY? :astonished:

So it’s a communication canyon eh? :wall:

Sorry, yes… I did get my wording mixed up… I get these terms confused sometimes. He is actually a neurpsychologist (related to neurobiology), specialization area under the clinical psychology degree that he holds. Point in point, it’s not related to the stuff on his show.[/quote]

Seriously though, who the fak cares? Do you have to hold a Ph.D in order to have insight into a particular topic of interest? If so, then all of us on F.com should just shut up right now, since the large majority of us don’t. If Dr. Phil has something interesting to say and people want to hear him, then let him talk and leave him alone. It’s a free market.[/quote]

My intent for my post was nothing to do about caring or saying he sucks… I just find it interesting, that’s all… and since most people don’t know it, I thought I’d like to share.

I knew this.
Beause I’m a neurobiologist.
And I never see him at the meetings.